Chapter 18

Heyo! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! So sorry again I couldn't post earlier!

{Gray's POV}

     He smiled and waved.

     "I'm back!" Guildarts announced.

     "GUILDARTS!!" everyone shouted.

     "Oi! What a happened to Natsu? Eh? Hah!" Guildarts chuckled.

     "You'll never believe it, GRAY BEAT HIM!!" everyone laughed.

     "What?! Oi! Well done Gray! I honestly didn't think you could do it!" Guildarts said, walking up to Juvia.

     She had a pile of pouches of money, piling up from her waist to her forehead, so you couldn't see her face. Guildarts pulled out a huge bag from his coat and piled it on Juvia's pile of money. Wow... she had a lot of jewels there. I still couldn't believe no one thought I would win over Natsu! But as long as Juvia was betting on me, I was happy.

     I stopped a blush from staining my cheeks, and noticed Lucy walked over to the unconscious Natsu.

     "I'll take him home," Lucy said.

     Lucy exited the guild hall, dragging Natsu with her. Juvia put her money down on one of the tables, and then always stayed close to me, hugging my arm, and I was glad to let her.

     "So, did I miss anything?" Guildarts asked Laxus.

     Laxus and Guildarts were sitting at the bar, Mira serving them. Juvia was sitting on my thigh. Guildarts was between Laxus and I, Laxus was on his right.

     I laughed and Laxus chuckled.

     "What?" Guildarts asked puzzled.

     "You missed a lot," I stated.

     "Like?!" Guildarts shouted.

     "Well to start," Laxus started, "Natsu has a girlfrien--"

     "WHAT!? WHO!?" Guildarts laughed.

     "Lucy," Mira giggled, preparing their drinks.

     "Adda boy Natsu! I knew he could do it! Yes!" Guildarts laughed.

     "Oh also Gray and Juvia are pretty much together," Mira giggled.

     "EHHH? Really?! Wait... you said pretty much." Guildarts said.

     Mira just giggled. Juvia and I blushed slightly.

     "So, um, Guildarts, I just wanted to say, th... thank y... thank you... for letting me back into the guild," Laxus said.

     "No problem kid! Oh... where's Cana?! I haven't seen her anywhere..." Guildarts asked.

     "Cana? Oh, erm... Guildarts, don't freak out, she's sort of... Pregnant--" Laxus said before he was interrupted.

     "WHAAAAAAATTTTTTT!?!?!?" Guildarts yelled.

     The entire guild hall shook. The lights flickered. The entire guild looked nervous. Mavis appeared.

     "Now now Guildarts, calm down," Mavis said nervously.

     "WHO!?" Guildarts shouted. It was evident he meant who was the father-to-be.

     "... Bachuss..." Makarov stated.

     "WHERE!?" Guildarts shouted.

     "Cana's apartment..." Mira said.