Chapter 3

Hey guys! Enjoying so far? What do you think about them living together? Comment what you think!

{Juvia's POV}

     He just... WE WERE GOING TO LIVE TOGETHER!!! Should I have been scared or happy? I was too out of it to think right now. I was blushing a lot. I could feel my face burning up!

     He then walked over to a table and sat me down on it. I had no idea how I didn't pass out already from being with Gray alone so long. What was wrong with me?! Or maybe what wasn't wrong with me...

     Gray looked at me, inspecting me with a sweet face. I never knew he could be so sweet. Usually he was just... annoyed. Annoyed and angry. This Gray... was different. It was a soft side of him I had never seen before.

     "Juvia your face is really red. Are you okay?" he asked.

     No! I was blushing! I tried to stop blushing but it only resulted in me blushing even more. He put his hand on my forehead, as if checking my temperature to see if I was sick. His cold hand felt good on my burning skin. I calmed down a little. Then I thought about the dream again... I felt a tears run down my face.

     "Was the dream really that bad?" he asked.

     I didn't say anything. He did his Ice Make magic and made a beautiful glistening hancherchief. He then wiped my tears away with it.

     "There you go, all better," he said.

     My nose was still pink, but I had stopped crying and my eyes weren't red.

     "Thank you..." I said.

     He smiled.

     "No problem, just don't tell Natsu about this, okay?" he said.

     I giggled.

     "Juvia doesn't want to tell anyone about this. Can we just keep the nightmare thing between us?" I asked.

     He smiled even brighter.

     "Sure," he replied.

     Then we heard some giggling from behind Mira's workplace.

     "That better not be what I think it is," Gray said annoyed.

     What did he think it was? He walked over to the counter and when he did, Mira popped up from behind it.

     "Mira...", Gray said annoyed.

     "Gray," Mira said giggling, "Juvia."

     "Hello Mira!" I said smiling.

     Did she hear anything about the nightmares!?

     "Mira, when did you get here?" Gray asked.

     "Just now. You guys having some alone time? Should I leave you two?" Mira giggled.

     Ah! Mira and her shipping! What gives!?

     "No that's fine!" Gray and I said at the same time. We looked at each other.

     "THEY'RE SO PERFECT TOGETHER!!" Mira mumbled to herself.

     "We heard that!" Gray and I said at the same time again.

     Mira just giggled to herself. If I told her I was going to live with Gray, she would have a heart attack! And what was I going to tell Lucy?!

     Ever since Lucy and Natsu started dating, Lucy and I became best friends! We were already good friends before, but now that she wasn't my love rival I wouldn't have to worry about her getting with Gray, so we could be friends! She was going to go insane when she found out about my future living situation. I decided not to tell anyone, just to let them find out on their own.