Chapter 6

Hey guys! Just woke up. I'm addicted to writing... is that a bad thing? Anyways, in this chapter the gruvia couple get closer. That and some cute stuff! Enjoy!

{Gray's POV}

     We were walking along the sidewalk. The beach was so close to where we were staying it was unbelievable. It was like a dream house. But it wouldn't be complete without Juvia there.

     As crazy as she used to be, I wouldn't be able to be without her for only so long... I decided I would never test that, as I might loss my sanity. She was my one love, but... she didn't know that... or, did she? Ugh. Emotions are so confusing!

     Anyways, Natsu and Lucy were in front of us and Natsu had his arm around Lucy. They were giving each other kisses and giggling with the occasional whispering cheesy flirts. This was a regular occurrence but still made me feel somewhere in between awkward and disgusted.

     I could imagine Natsu saying 'you'll understand when you are finally with Juvia, there's no time like the present for loooove!'

     Then I would punch him and he would laugh. If I was in a mood, I would start a fight with him and Erza would butt in whenever she had to, then after the fight Juvia and I would talk, and she would smile, and I would fall for her over and over and over.

     Hm...

     "...Gray~sama? Hello? Juvia is talking to you!" Juvia said in the third person per usual.

     Hmmm....... hm? What? Oh damn it, was I really daydreaming again?

     "Hm? Sorry what? There was something on my mind," I replied, not telling her the entire answer.

     I then noticed I had my arm slung around her shoulders.

     "Your clothes Gray..." she said before handing me my shirt and flip flops that I had probably stripped earlier.

     I looked down and was only wearing my swimming trunks. Thank god I still had them on... that would have been embarrassing. I slipped on my shirt, as well as the flip-flops.

     "Thanks Juv," I told her.

     "No problem! Hmm... Juvia can't wait to go to he beach! It has been too long," Juvia squealed with excitement.

     "Yeah I'm pretty hyped too. It'll be fun. Oh and did Natsu say when we are gonna start working?" I asked curiously.

     "Oh yeah. Natsu was explaining that today is a relax day so we will start work tomorrow," she explained.

     Tomorrow? That was okay. Ave there was now a voice inside my head screaming 'THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! MAKE A MOVE!' I wasn't sure if it was mine or Mira's though... the voices were both right however. I had been hiding my emotions for too long, and now they were starting to seep out.

     The longer I waited to tell her, the more I hurt, and the less the chance of her liking me back. That's when I started thinking about the mystery of girls.

     Apparently, if a girl likes you, she can be either super nice or rude to you. But she can also not like you and still be nice toward you or hate your guts. At least that's what Natsu said that Lucy said, and it didn't make any more sense to me than it did to him.

     We finally arrived at the beach. It had only been a 30 second walk, but it felt like an hour with all these thoughts running through my head.

     That, and the daze I was in from being around Juvia. Time seemed to slow down when I was with her. All these thoughts about her I was just finally admitting to myself.