Chapter 26 .:Finale:.

You were dressed up in your dress with the flower accessory and all of your other jewelry.
(S/B/N) entered your dressing room, and walked over to you. "I never thought I'd see this day.... My lil sis is getting married..." He said sniffling. "Aww! It's going to be okay, (S/B/N)! I'll still be myself!" You said, chuckling. He began to laugh and you helped him.
"You look beautiful." He said to you. "Thanks." You said, fixing your hair.
"Well, it's almost time. Let's go."

That day, you had married the one you loved most, and began a new life. Leaving behind your abusive past for your bright future.
You were at the after party looking at all the people who had come. Suzy and Holly really knew how to plan a surprise.
(B/F/N) walked up to you and hugged you, telling you congratulations.
"Ya know, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been in this place. I probably would've been in New Jersey still, abusing myself. Probably with Ed instead of Danny." You told her. She smiled and went to go find her husband.
You walked over to where Dan was. He was talking to the Grumps, and you joined him.

That night, you and Dan went to sleep knowing you would always have each other. The next morning you would wake up knowing your married now and have a husband.
If felt like a fantasy, but it was real.

That night, you dreamed of everything that happened in your life. The happy times, the sad ones. The broken ones, the fixed and repaired ones.
That night, you had the best nights sleep ever.

The End.