Chapter 5

.:Dan:.
I listen to my phone ring as I tried to call (B/F/N). When she picked up, I knew something was up.
"Hey, okay stay calm when I tell you this, (Y/N)'s ex texted me. I don't know how he got my number, but he posed as Mark and asked me what (Y/N)'s number was. His clever little mind had found out she was dating you and perfectly acted like Mark. I-I gave him her number...." I zoned out as (B/F/N) continued.
He had her number.
"Okay, um, how exactly do we fix this?" I asked, hopeful that (B/F/N) had an idea before she sighed on the other side.
"That was all I wanted to say. I have to go, my husband needs me. Bye Dan."
She hung up after that.
"Damn you...." I swore and I locked my phone. Walking back in, I sat by the sleeping (Y/N).
"You don't need a friend like her..." I whispered and kissed her cheek.

I woke up before (Y/N) and Suzy. Arin was in the kitchen on his phone. "Hey bro..." I said while yawning. "I heard you get up last night. What's up?" He asked me, looking up.
"(B/F/N) texted me." I began in a whisper. "He has her number."
Arin whipped his head around to face me. "He what?" He said, clearly unhappy his 'daughter's' ex has her number again.
"Shh, and after (B/F/N) told me that was all she wanted to say and hung up. Clearly not caring anymore."
"(B/F/N) did that!? Seriously? But... Why?" Arin asked, making coffee. We heard Suzy try to wake (Y/N) up and I told Arin to keep this between us.

.:Back to You:.
When Suzy woke you, you were alone on the couch. Getting up, the two of you were greeted in the kitchen.
"Morning." You said, clearly still tired. Dan gave you an amused look and walked over to you. "Need help, princess?"
"I can walk on my own, Avidan." You smirked and sat on one of the barstools. You heard Arin snicker in the background. "Okay then, (L/N). Help yourself." He playfully punched your shoulder.
You rolled your eyes, and slumped over on the table. "I think I have some waffle batter in that cupboard." You pointed to one of the cupboards above the stove.
You helped Suzy about your kitchen while you were slumped over. Arin had wandered off somewhere and Dan was playing with your hair, trying to make it look pretty.
"WHOA! LOOK AT THIS!" Arin said running in with my black Game Grump hoodie that they had signed.
You took it with a smile and looked at the signatures, now noticing what Arin wrote under his name.

"Yo, we are looking for someone to help not only edit for the main grump channel, but Steam Train. Also, it would be nice to have you join grumpcade, seeing as Dan won't stop talking about you.
-Arin"

You looked at Arin with a raised brow. "You still looking for that editor?"
He nodded and Dan got a happy look. "We can!? YES!" He pulled you into a back hug and you laughed. Suzy got a thoughtful look as she eyed you up and down.
"Hmm... Maybe..." She took your hand and pulled you away from Dan and took you to your room. "Try these on. Do not come out until you do." She said handing you a bag.
She exited the room and you looked at the bag. Opening it, you found a cosplay outfit for Zelda.
Putting it on, you went back into the kitchen where Suzy turned around smirked. "Perfect! Would you also like to do cosplays with me on my channel?" She asked. "Hmm... Okay! Sounds fun."
Dan walked in with Arin, them both complaining about being hungry and being pushed out of the kitchen. But they stopped when they saw you.
"Oh my god! (Y/N) LOOKS EPIC AS ZELDA!" Dan said, sprinting to you. Arin walked over to Suzy while she was finishing the waffles. "You plan to take her from me, don't you? Sneaky woman..."
"NO WAFFLES FOR ARIN! LETS EAT!" Suzy said ignoring her husband. You went back to your room and hopped into your Bowser T-shirt and shorts. Walking back out, you sat at the table and began to have breakfast.

You guys began to pack around 2ish. You and Dan got your room while Arin got the living room and Suzy got the guest room/(B/F/N)'s old room.
You threw out your old bad habits and began to pack your clothes. Dan walked in with another box before he laid on your bed. "I love your bed." He said snuggling into it.
You smiled and sat beside him. "Is Danny going to Sleepytime Junction again?"
Dan looked up and smiled, "Maybe, maybe not. Depends if you go with."
You laughed and began to play with his hair, "But Danny~ we have to pack and get on the plane." You said in a sing-song voice. "So?" He rolled over and wiggled his eyebrows. You giggled and kissed his forehead.
"You can sleep. I got to back my last two shirts." Getting up you looked back at the pouting Danny. "Fine. I'll join you AFTER I finish. Deal?"
He nodded and laid on his back, watching you.
"See something you like?" You asked him as you put the shirts in the box, turning around. "Maybe~."
You hopped onto the bed and let out a sigh. "Stress, BE GONE!" You said as if you were casting a spell. He laughed turned to face you. "So, you decided who your gonna live with?" You turned over, "Sadly, not yet."
You two heard Arin yell, "SO HELP ME DANIEL AVIDAN IF YOU TRY TO HIT ON MY DAUGHTER I WILL KILL YOU!"
You both began to have a laughing fit. "BUT DAAAD!" You yelled back sarcastically.
Dan was dying of laughter and so were you.
"IF YOU'RE GONNA BE LIKE THAT, GO LIVE WITH HIM!" Arin yelled back. I could hear Suzy gasp playfully.
"Well, that settles it. I know who I'm living with. Dad doesn't want me." I said to Dan, who was clutching his stomach. "O-Okay..." He was saying between laughs. "Hmm...." You sat up and straddled him.
"S-So help me, (Y/N), I will kill you if you do it." Dan said, calming down.
"Oh? Will you now?" You began to tickle him and he began laughing really hard. "G-Goddamnit, (Y/N)....." He attempted to say while laughing.
You finally stopped when he began to wheeze. "I... Hate... You..." He said trying to stop laughing. "Aww, I love you too."

We finally finished packing up and loaded it into the truck. Then we grabbed your small stuff, which was in your suitcase, and got into my truck. You and Dan would lead in my truck while Arin and Suzy would follow in their rental.
"You okay?" Dan asked as he got in. You nodded and began to giggle. "What?" He asked as you pointed to his hair. It was literally everywhere due to the static electricity around.
"Whatever, you love it." He said smirked as he began to play with it. "Sadly, I do."

You guys got there and Dan helped you out. Getting on the plane, you were on your way to California.

-------------
Hey. So, you get 2 chapters today. Maybe 3 depending on my mood. Anywho hoped you enjoyed!

Question of the Chapter: Who do you think would be your brother in your grump family?

Bye!
~Stormi