Chapter 20

.:A Few Months Later(because I love timeskips):.
You woke up and saw Dan laying beside you. Smiling you kissed his forehead.
You got up and walked into the bathroom, taking your shower. The writing on your back still hurt, but you've gotten used to it.
When you got out, there were clothes laid out for you. Picking up the note, you read it aloud,
"Hey babe,
    I have to go today. If you've already forgotten, Brain and I have our NSP tour. I love you and I'll miss you.
If you want, we can Skype. :)
-Dan
P.S. Don't forget to feed my Barricorn. Okay?"

You laughed. "That idiot! But it's also why I love him I guess." You said to yourself.
Getting dressed, you walked downstairs to see Barry sitting in his chair. He was editing an episode of Game Grumps on his laptop.
You went into the kitchen and made yourself breakfast.
Walking back into the living room, you sat on the couch and began to eat.
Opening your phone, you looked at (B/F/N)'s channel and got an idea.
"Hey Barry, you free today?" You asked him.
"I should, why?" He responded, rendering the episode. "Well, I was thinking we could go out and buy a camera..... And maybe make me a channel." You responded. He closed his laptop and thought for a moment. "Sure. Let's go when your done."

You and Barry were looking around at Walmart when you found a camera. "How's this one, Bear?" You asked him.
"Looks good.... Okay. That one is perfect actually! You have a good eye." He said as he called over an employee.

When you two got home, Barry helped set up the camera. "I'll make the channel, what do you want the name to be?" Barry asked.
"Hmm.... How about Mystic Wolf?" You suggested. He smiled and typed it in. "Nice name, Mystic." Barry said.
You rolled your eyes at him and you grabbed your laptop.
Taking out your drawing tablet and pen, you hooked them up to your laptop and began to make your channel art and picture.

When you and Barry finished, it was noon. "Lunch then first episode?" You asked him.
"I could go for a sandwich." He replied as he followed you to the kitchen.

You two had lunch, while talking to Barry your phone went off. Dan texted you.

"Hey Babe. What's up?"

"Nothing much, Hun. Bear and I made a youtube channel for me though. We were about to record the first video! I really miss you."

"Sweet! Wish I was there, but Brian and I landed in Arizona though!"

He sent a picture of him and Brian leaving the airport. Dan was a happy while Brian was flipping the camera off.

"XD I love it! Anyway, how was the flight? Sorry I couldn't see you off..."

"It's okay :) besides~ I got to see you this morning ;)"

You read the message and blushed.

"...... You saw me..?"

"Maybe~ well, I've got to go, love you"

"Bye Hun."

You closed your phone and tried to calm down. "What did he say?" Barry asked in a playful voice.
"Shut it you..."
"Well, we are ready when you are." Barry said as he went into the living room where the camera was set.
You followed him and took a deep breath.
You began the recording,
"Hey YouTube! I am Mystic Wolf, but you can just call me (Y/N). Welcome to my channel where I will be doing a variety of things! But my main thing I will do is gaming reviews. I will also host guests on this channel. For example, today I have a special guest. You will meet him later, and I think he is excited to be on." You winked at Barry who looked up in surprise, "Me?"
You laughed and continued the video.
"Well, I will see you guys later! Bye bye!" You ended the recording and looked at Barry.
"What?" You asked him. He shrugged and began to help you edit your video.
When it was uploaded onto YouTube,
You and Barry sighed, your first video was done!
Barry looked at his phone and began typing something. You looked over his should and saw he was texting Arin.
He was telling Arin about your channel, and Arin got excited.
You then got a notification on your phone and you checked it. It was from YouTube saying Mortem3r uploaded a video.
Watching it, she was giving a shout out to you. You and Barry began laughing at how Suzy explained your channel.
Looking at your channel, you already had some subscribers.
Checking them, it was Game Grumps, Grump Out, Arin, Suzy's two gaming channels, Ross, and then Dan.
"Damn girl." Barry said and you laughed.
"Shut up." You said and pushed him playfully.
"Whatever. I'm going to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow.. night girlie." He said as he walked to his room.
You smiled and opened your phone. Checking up on everything, you walked into yours and Dan's room.
After hopping into your PJs, Dan called you on Skype.
Accepting, you saw Dan in his PJs in the hotel.
"Hey there babe." He said. "Hey Hun. Miss ya." You said.

The two of you chatted for about two hours, then Dan had to go. "Night baby, see you in the morning." He said. You kissed your camera and waved bye.

This was going to be a looong month.

------------
So I've decided to do this tomorrow! Get ready, chapters are going to be coming left and right!

Question of the Chapter: How many subs do you think you'll have in the morning?

Bye!
~Stormi