Chapter 22

You woke up to being shaken by Barry. "What do you want, Barry?" You asked, clearly still tired. "Well, someone wanted to talk to us." He said with a smug look. Your face brightened up, "Really!?" You hopped out of bed and followed Barry downstairs to where his laptop is.

Dan was sitting there with a grin on his face. "Morning Babe. Okay so I've already told Arin and Suzy, but I need you at my last show. Not only does it include Starbomb, but something special at the end." He said. "Something special..?" You asked, Barry looked just as confused.
"Yep~." Dan said, Brian popped up behind him and announced something else, "Ross and Holly will be there."
"So the whole grump crew is going?" Barry asked. Dan nodded, "Yeah, we've also already contacted Kev. But we saved you two for last. Ya know, the best for last." He said winking at us. "That reminds me, (Y/N), have you been feeding my Barricorn properly?" Dan asked you. Barry looked frightened for a moment and Brian laughed in the background.
"Yes, Daniel, I have been feeding your Barricorn properly." I said smirking. "Isn't that right, Sir. Barricorn?" I turned to Barry.
"I-I guess..?" He said. "See, Danny? I can take care of stuff." You said, petting Barry.
"Whatever. Anyway, we have to head on the road now. Bye you two!" Dan said and the call ended.
"When is the last show, and where?" You asked Barry.
"I think it's in New Jersey in a few days." Barry said. "Okay... We best start preparing for the flight. I need to get in touch with Suzy and Holly to schedule our tickets and flight. You get Arin, Ross, and Kev." I told Barry. He sighed and nodded.
"Yes, your highness." He said walking off.
You took out your phone and called Suzy, "Hey Suze, you and Holly good for lunch? Okay. See you two there around 3. Okie, bye!"
You went to get ready for lunch with the girls.

Driving into the restaurant parking lot, you went inside and saw Holly staring at her phone. "Suze still not here?" You asked her. She looked up and shook her head. "Not yet. She said she's almost here though."
You sat next to Holly and took a deep breath. "You really miss him huh?" Holly said. "Yeah..."
She smiled, "Don't worry, you two will be together again soon. There she is!"
Suzy walked in and you two got up. "Sorry I'm late! Arin needed me, I'm here now though!" She said. Holly smiled, "It's okay, Suzy. Come on, our table is ready."

You sat on the opposite side of Suzy and Holly. "Okay, what times are you thinking of leaving the house? I say we could all leave around 8am and get on the 10am flight." Suzy said.
"That sounds good, but I was thinking maybe 4pm and get on the 6pm flight." Holly said.
"How about we leave around 1 and get on the 3pm flight? Or at least somewhere around there." You suggested.
The three of you continued to talk about times until the waiter came over. "Welcome! What would you three like to drink?"
We ordered our drinks and continued to talk.
"What do you think Danny's surprise is?" Suzy asked. "Maybe he is going to tell us something secret!" Holly smiled. "I would hope so. Or else, I'm going to sleep the whole show." You said.
The three of us laughed and continued to talk.

.:Barry:.
I called Arin and asked if he and the guys would meet with him at the grump space.
"Okay. Why?" Arin asked. "Dan told me not to tell (Y/N), but he wants to tell us something." I told Arin.
"Kay, see you at the space." Arin hung up, and I hopped into my car.

After arriving at the grump space, I walked down to the main space, and saw all the guys standing there.
I walked over to my computer and pulled up Skype on the middle monitor.
I called Dan, who answered on his phone.
"Hey Bear, is everyone else there?" He asked. I nodded and scooted my chair over to show Dan everyone.
"Okay. I am planning something. Arin already knows, but listen,"
Dan told us his plan for the secret and all of us looked at Dan in shock.
I was secretly freaking out, but on the outside, I was freaking out.
We then began talking about plans.
I couldn't believe it...

Dan was actually being serious.... That's cute.

-------------
Next chapter, we go to the last show, but will we see the secret, or will I keep us back one more chapter?

Question of the Chapter: What do you think you, Suzy, and Holly kept talking about?

Bye!
~Stormi