Chapter 10

You were getting situated on the couch when Suzy entered with Holly.
"Hi! I'm Holly, Ross's wife!" She said, introducing herself. "(Y/N), Dan's girlfriend." You responded smiling.
"Aww you are so cute!" She said sitting by you. Suzy sat on the other side of you and the three of you decided to play Super Smash Melee.

After recording the episode, you heard knocking at the door and Dan entered. Holly gave you her number and Suzy walked out with her.
"Hey beautiful. I see you may have raged...?" He said walking in and sitting beside you. "You can tell?" You smirked at the semi destroyed place. "Anywho, I have someone who wants to see ya." Dan motioned to the door and you gasped.
Standing there was Brian waving. "Hey there, (Y/N). It's been a while." He said, smiling at you.
"PROFESSOR WECHT!" You ran up and tackled him, hugging him to death.
"Whoa, calm down (Y/N)!" He laughed and helped you up. Giggling, you looked at Dan.
"How the hell did you get Brian to sing about dicks with you?"
He shrugged and got up, hugging you from behind.
"So (Y/N), how have you been since I last saw you? Probably well, since your with this douche." Brian asked pointing at Dan.
"Excuse me? I am not a douche." Dan smirked, playfully punching Brian.
"Whatever you say."
They continued fighting till Arin walked in, wearing his Hello Kitty PJs.
"Hey Brian, (Y/N)." He said, walking past you and Brian, plopping down on the couch to record some Mario Maker.
"Whelp, I gotta record with Arin. I'll let you two catch up." Dan said, kissing your head and pushing you two out.

You and Brian walked to the other couch in the grump space and sat there.
"So, how have ya been, Brian?" You asked him. "Good, you know, taking care of Audrey."
You 'awwed' and he smiled. "Sadly, Ross has to watch her Saturday.. luckily Holly is gonna be with him." He sighed and you giggled.
"Oi, I'm not that bad... Jerk." Ross said walking by.
"Anywho, how have you been, (Y/N)?"
You explained to him about everything and he patted your back.
"I never trusted him. But now your safe. We're here looking after you. We are your family now. Since your parents..." He trailed off. "It's okay! And thanks, I really appreciate it." You smiled softly.
"No problem, (Y/N). If you need us, we'll be there."

.:Dan:.
Arin began raging at a level Ross made specially for us.
"Bro, you okay?" I asked him, in a laughing fit.
"GOD DAMNIT ROSS! AHHHH! NO! FUCK NO! FUUUUCK! I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU! FUCK!" He yelled in rage as he died for the 100th time.
"Bro, calm down!" I continued laughing. I heard the door open as (Y/N) and Ross poked their heads in.
"You okay buddy?" I heard (Y/N) ask Arin.
"Yeah man, we could hear you from the other room." Ross added in.
"ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT, ROSS!" Arin yelled throwing the couch cushion at him. (Y/N) dodged out of the way, but it hit Ross in the stomach.
"Oww.... You dumb bitch.... That hurt..." Ross said leaving and (Y/N) began to laugh.
"Sorry bout that, (Y/N)!" I called to her. "It's okay, Danny. But please attempt to contain Arin." She said, tossing the cushion back and closed the door.
I put the cushion back and turned to Arin. "You calmed down yet?" I asked him. But he was still seething with rage.

When we finished the episode, Arin had died and raged over 150 times.
"Bro.... I think you made another top 10 rage moment." I said, looking at him. He just looked up, "I hate Ross."
(Y/N) entered again, and she carried a note with her.
"Ross made this for you, buddy." She said softly.
Arin took the note and I read it over his shoulder.

"Hey there Arin... Uh.. so I may or may not have made that level to just piss you off.
It is also literally impossible to get passed the 2nd part of the level.

I love you,
Ross"

"He has some balls of steel to make that and show Arin." I said with an amused smile. (Y/N) nodded at sat in my lap.
Arin had a pissed look on his face, "Where is he..?" He asked (Y/N).
"He gave that to me as he and Holly went home." She responded, scooting over in my lap so she wouldn't be in Arin's rage circle.
Arin stormed off to most likely his computer to do something to it and left me with (Y/N) alone.
I turned my head to her, "Did you and 'Professor' Brian catch up?"
She smiled and nodded, "All caught up. I am glad to have you guys."
She laid her head on my chest, and her breathing slowed down.
"How does she do that?" I asked silently as the sleeping (Y/N) snuggled closer.
Brian walked in and I turned to face him.
"I think it's time I told you about her childhood."

-------------
Hi. Stormi here. Another chapter out and Brian is about to reveal your past to Dan.
I hope you enjoyed!

Question of the Chapter: What do you think happened to your parents? (Your answer may be included into the story ;3)

Bye!
~Stormi