Chapter 6

We left the airport to find Barry standing there. He was by his car, which was parked by Arin and Suzy's. "Hey! She's back!" Barry said giving you a bear hug.
"You can have her. I disown her. Take her. Go. Shoo." Arin said handing you your suitcase. "Also the truck will be there tomorrow. So have fun!" He finished hugging us then going home with Suzy.
"Let's get going so we can make room for her in Dan's room." Barry said, grabbing your suitcase and throwing it at Dan. Barry threw himself in the backseat and curled up, slowly closing the door.
"Ookay then.... I guess I'm driving." Dan said, putting your suitcase in the trunk and got in the driver's seat.
Getting in the passengers seat you turned around to look at Barry who was sitting back there like a child. Giggling you said, "Now honey, remember to stay put and calm. And please, don't put fingerprints on the window." In a motherly voice. Barry began to chuckle and continued with the skit.
"But Mom! Im booorrred and Dad is taking his sweet time over there."
Dan turned to him with a grin, "Oh son. You just don't understand the manly ways of going as slow as possible to piss your friends off."
The three of you began to laugh as Dan finally began to drive.

Dan pulled up into the driveway when Barry hopped out. "Yo, Dan, you don't mind if I just well, make lunch right now?"
"Nah man, knock yourself out." Dan answered, leaning back in the driver's seat.
"Well, 'Dad', we best get me packed up and moved in." You said, winking and getting out. He chuckled to himself and got out.
"That has a somewhat nice ring to it." He said, meeting you around the car and opening the trunk. You grabbed your stuff and he placed his arm around you.
Walking into the house, Barry was running around picking the house up. "Screw you, Dan. You left the place in a mess."
"Aaaand, who was home for two days, able to clean all this up?" Dan replied in a sassy tone.
You giggled and Dan gave you a tour.
Walking into his room, you dropped your suitcase and fell onto the bed. Dan walked over and laid beside you, with a smug look.
"And what is up with the lady?" He said, brushing the hair out of your face. "Tired.... Sleepy.... Wanna snuggle...." You said, turning to face Dan and hugging him, burying your face into him. He laughed and hugged back, "You're that tired? Man, you are too cute." Dan looked at you, then kissed you. You smiled and snuggled closer.
"Oh god, I'm getting cavities. It's so adorable." Barry said in the doorway.
"Way to ruin a fucking moment, Barry." Dan said, throwing a pillow at him. Barry dodged and smirked. "Fine. No lunch for Sir Daniel Avidaniel."
Dan got up, and you sat up. He began to chase Barry around the house while you went into the kitchen. Finding lunch laid out, you walked out and found Barry on Dan tickling him. "Oh man, now I'm getting cavities." You said jokingly.
"Sh-Shut it woman!" Dan said, in-between laughing. Barry continued till Dan began to plead.
Barry stared at Dan and got up. "Fine. He can only have a little lunch. ONLY A LITTLE!"
Dan got up and got a goofy look. "He never noticed." Curious, you looked at Barry and nearly laughed. On the back of Barry's back was a sign that read,

"Barry sucks. Vote for Dan as sexiest man.
Barricorn is better than Barry. Vote for Dan as sexiest man.
Barry is a bear. Vote for Dan as sexiest man."

You had to cover your mouth so you wouldn't laugh. "Fuck you, Dan. That was awesome and mean. I don't know what to feel." You said to him, also waiting for Barry to notice.
"Let's see, you feel like you are in love with the most sexiest, and epic person alive." He said and you turned to him, "Mochi?"
Dan cracked up, "H-How is Mochi the...?"
You smirked, "I'm joking, of course I love you. Wait, he's about to notice."
You and Dan made your way to the kitchen where Barry was reading the note. "LEIGH DANIEL AVIDAN, NO LUNCH FOR YOU!" Barry yelled.
Dan smirked and strolled in casually. "I'm sorry, what?"
You followed him, and grabbed a plate. "Yay! Lunch and a show!" You said, sitting on the counter to watch.

After lunch, you and Dan unpacked your suitcase. After unpacking the last shirt, you turned to face Dan. "I am so tired..."
He walked over to you and picked you up, walking over to the bed and dropping you. He then fell down beside you, "I am too. Nappy time?" He said curling up beside you. "Nappy time." You responded, curling up with him and falling asleep.

Not noticing your phone buzz with a text.

-------------
I am literally so tired right now. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed!

Question of the Chapter: Who do you think texted you?

Bye!
~The Tired Stormi