Chapter 13

When you woke up, everything was bright. You heard a gasp and someone leaving the room. Looking over to your side, you saw only a giant floof of hair laying beside you, holding your hand.
"D-Danny..?" You asked quietly as your voice cracked.
His head shot up, and looked at you. His eyes were bloodshot from crying and his other arm was in a sling.
"(Y/N)!! Oh my god your finally awake!" He hugged you the best he could and you hugged back.
"Oh my god you were out for 3 days... I was super worried..." He laid his head on your chest and you hugged his head. "Oh Danny.. you knew I'd wake up. Because I love you, I'd wake up. Just to be with you." You said into his hair. You felt him smile.
He kissed you then sat back into the chair beside your bed.
The door opened and Suzy ran in along with the other grumps. "(Y/N)!" She yelled as she gave you a giant hug, knocking Dan over.
"Oh my god! You worried all of us! Are you okay!?" She continued to ask tons of questions till Arin pulled her back.
Kevin hugged you with Barry as they cried into your shoulders. "G-Guys...." You patted their heads and they got off you. Barry ruffled your hair and Kevin playfully punched you arm before they let the others get you.
Holly and Ross came to you next. Holly gave you a hug and also asked questions. Ross hugged you then made some sort of stupid remark as he dragged Holly off you.
Brian hugged you and kissed the top of your head(IN A FATHERLY WAY!! O.O), "Glad your okay." He said, and let Arin wrap things up.
Arin hugged you, and buried his head in your neck. "I was so scared... Your like a sister to me.... I didn't want to lose you..." He began crying. Dan walked to the other side of you and hugged your other side.
Suzy began rubbing Arin's back. "Arin.... Your getting me all wet." You said in a sarcastic tone and you felt him slightly shake. "Oh. My. God. SOMEONE TAKE HER, I DON'T WANT HER ANYMORE!" He laughed and you began to laugh as well.
Dan smirked and just laid his head on top of yours.
"Well, I'll leave you and Daniel. He'll want you to himself for a bit." Arin winked and pushed everyone out.

You and Dan shared a moment together. It was nice and sweet. Then the nurse entered ruining the moment.
"Excuse me, are you Mr. Avidan?" The nurse asked Dan. He nodded and got up.
"Let's see here, seeing as you both will be released today.... Mr. Kramer will be taking you home." She said with a smile.
"Ah! Ms. (L/N), we have a wheelchair for you, and please come back.... In about a week to switch them for crutches."
You nodded and Dan smiled at you. "That will be all, here is the wheelchair. We hope to see you again next week, Ms. (L/N)." She left as Barry entered with the wheelchair.
"Bro! We get to push (Y/N) around! You know what that means?"
"We can push her as fast as we want and take her wherever we want!?" Dan asked all happy. "Yeah man!"
You scooted over in the bed, "Oh no..."

They helped you into the wheelchair and Dan pushed you. "Even though, I have one arm, I can still push you around." He said proudly as he nearly ran Arin over.
"What the fuck man!? You nearly pushed (Y/N) into me!" Arin laughed as Barry took over in pushing you.
"Dan, Arin, please don't start here..." Suzy pleaded, but Arin and Dan smiled.
"Daniel, I thought you loved me!? Why did you betray me?" Arin began, a few nurses and doctors looked this way.
"Arin! You say I betrayed you!? How dare you!" Dan continued as you looked away. "These idiots..." You whispered and Barry laughed.

Barry helped you into the backseat. "Thanks Bear!" You said as Dan hopped in. "Well, Lady (L/N), where does thou want to go for lunch?" Dan said in a proper tone.
You giggled, "Well, Sir Avidan, I do not know. Maybe your noble steed the Barricorn, may know." You continued with the proper tone.
Barry smiled, "Well, I could go for some food. How's about some seafood?"
"Sure." You responded as Dan was dying of laughter.
"Go! My Barricorn!" Dan commanded playfully.
Barry rolled his eyes and began driving to the restaurant.

After lunch, we went back to our place. Barry rolled you in and helped you onto the couch. Dan sat beside you and laid on your lap.
"I'm tired....." He said as he turned towards your stomach and hugged it.
"If you let me change into some PJs first, we can watch a movie and then go to sleepytime junction." You said, petting Dan.
"Okay... Besides, we've already finished packing you up. The truck came while you were still unconscious." He said winking at you. You smiled and bent down to kiss him.
He picked you up with one hand and threw you over his shoulder. "Man... You've gotten lighter the past few days... Have you eaten?" He asked sarcastically. You rolled your eyes and hit him in the back. "Oww..." He laughed.
Once we entered his room, he plopped you down on the bed. "Okay! What does my lady want to wear?" He asked opening the closet doors.
"Hmm, my black game grumps shirt with my Mario shorts!" You said.
He took your shirt and short shorts out and threw them at you. "There you go."
He picked out some PJs for himself as you got changed in the background.
When you finished, you noticed the bandage on your leg. It covered the wound and the brand.
Dan finished changing and picked you up again. "Man, this is kinda hard one handed." He said as he carried you back downstairs and threw you on the couch.
"Thanks..." You said, sitting up. "No prob." He said throwing himself beside you. Barry walked in with a movie and some popcorn. You leaned against Dan as the movie started, and was sleeping on his lap when it finished.

-------------
Whoa! Two chapters in one day!? Oh my god!
Anywho hope ya enjoyed!

Question of the Chapter: What do you think will come next?

Bye!
~Stormi