Chapter 24

Dan kneeled onto one knee, and pulled out a box. You saw where this was going and covered your mouth. Everyone in the audience were sitting at the literal edges of their seats.

"(F/N) (L/N), will you marry me?"

You nodded, "YES!! Yes I will!" He smiled and placed the ring on your finger. Everyone in the audience cheered and celebrated.
You and Dan hugged and kissed.(haha I hit 69 words when i said kissed)
You head Arin say "Oh shit." Into the mic and Brian was clapping.
"Bye, New Jersey!" Dan said, waving to the crowd as he escorted you off stage.
When you and Dan got backstage, Suzy and Holly were freaking out.
Cassandra was celebrating and (S/B/N) was frozen again. Barry was nearly crying while Kevin tried to calm him down. The only one not doing anything was Ross who had his headphones. He took them off and looked up, "Did I miss anything?" He asked.
"Godamnit Ross!" Arin and Dan yelled at the same time.
Ross smirked and walked over to them. "Congrats Dan, I was actually paying attention the whole time."
You and everyone else celebrated that night, even to the point of everyone passing out in Arin and Suzy's hotel room.

When you woke up, you smiled. Right in front of you was your fiance, Danny.
Kissing his forehead, you sat up to only see the girls up.
You carefully got up and walked into the kitchen where they were.
"Hey girls." You said, still happy.
"Hey, (Y/N)! How well did you sleep last night?" Cassandra asked.
"Pretty well. I'm still giddy about this though." You responded, accepting the coffee Suzy handed you. "We though you'd be out longer to be honest. Normally you'd be so tired from excitement." Holly said, taking a sip of her water. You smiled at them and you heard groaning from one of the guys.
"Seriously? They are the loudest people on earth." Suzy said, leaving the hotel room. You, Holly, and Cassandra began to laugh quietly.

When everyone finally woke up, you and Suzy were already booking our flight home.
"Morning..." Dan and Arin said in unison. You and Suzy look at each other and smiled.
"Good morning." You both said back to them in unison.
"Please don't that's creepy..." Arin said as he went to the kitchen. You got up and held Dan up before he fell backwards. "You fully up?" You asked him. He shrugged and you helped him to the kitchen, where you made him hot tea.
"Here, wake up." You said handing him the cup of tea. Arin put his arm on your head and smirked. "You two are so cute~."
"Arin! Come help me for a moment!" Suzy called from the other room.
Arin sighed and went to go help Suzy. You turned back to Dan, "You awake?"
He nodded, eyes actually open now. "Good." You kissed his cheek and walked out. "Hey Suze, Dan and I are heading back to our room to pack. When are we meeting at the airport?" You asked her. "Let's meet at noon! See you!" She said waving.

You and Dan headed back to the room. "Ah, alone at last." Dan said and fell back onto the bed.
You laid next to him, "I love you, my fiance." You said, trying out the new word.
He smiled, "I love you too, my lovely fiance."

You two packed and went to the airport. After saying goodbye to New Jersey, it was time to go home and plan a wedding.

------------
Omg, only a few more chapters left until it's over ;-;

Question of the Chapter: What do you think your wedding will be like?

Bye!
~Stormi