Chapter 18

.:Arin:.
I drove into our driveway and helped (Y/N) out. Suzy unlocked our front door and opened it. She then entered and probably went to go prepare the guest room. "Your house, it looks nice." I heard (Y/N) say.
"Thanks." I responded smiling.

After showing (Y/N) around the house I sat down on the couch. I received a text from (S/B/N).

"I heard about (Y/N)... I'm so sorry... I can't be there right now because Cassandra and I are needed for work in another state. Tell my sister that I love her. Talk to you later bro.
(P.s. tell Dan that she will recover soon. Trust me on this. I mean, I would know. It's happened before.)"

"What...? It's happened before!?" I said. I texted him back,

"When did that happen!? And how did you fix it?"

"It happened one day, (D/N) pushed her down the stairs. We, well Ed and I, fixed her by showing her important things in her life. If I were you and Dan, I would try the necklace, anklet, and ring. If that doesn't work, show her some other stuff. Tell her stories. But, never show her Ed. He may actually fix her, but not in a good way. If you show her Ed, she may relapse back into her bad habits.
Good luck, Arin."

I just stared at the message. Her bad habits... I heard from (B/F/N) that when she met us, she had finally left rehab a few days before.
"Hey Suze, wanna see how creative you can be? I need your help with something. I'll call Dan." I yelled to Suzy.
She came over here and as I was dialing Dan's number and I told her to see if she could make a picture book.
I then waited for Dan to pick up.

.:You:.
You sat there on the guest bed. Wondering what the symbol on your leg was. You were listening to Arin and Suzy in the other room.
Then there was a knock at the door. Arin went to answer it, you then heard his voice. Danny... You thought.
You left the room, and saw Danny standing there.
"Hi. We meet again." You said with a smile. You noticed a scar on his arm, and walked up to him.
"Where did you get this..?" You asked him, running your fingers on the scar.
"It was... A bullet wound. It scared over, but it used to be pretty big from surgery."
"Then, if you could, explain this marking and scar on my left?" You asked him, showing him your scar above the marking.
"Let's sit on the couch and I'll explain it to you.." He said, his voice cracking.

Once the two of you sat down on the couch, he turned to face you.
"Which do you want to know first?" You could tell he was trying to do this without crying. His voice and eyes said it all.
"The least painful one to explain." You said, then you looked at his scar, then yours. They matched.
"Can you actually tell me about this scar?" You asked him and he nodded.
"It was a few months ago, your crazy ex tried to attack us. He shot me and you, and killed someone else. We both went through surgery, but I woke the same day. It took you 3 days due to blood loss." He explained.
"My crazy ex..?" You asked. He nodded, "The same one who branded you."
You looked at the marking and suddenly felt a burning sensation. "Oww.... I feel like im going to remember something, but it just won't come back..." You bent down. He took you and placed your head on his lap.
"Shh... I'm here..." He said.

The next day, they tried to jog your memory by showing you your necklace. You recognized it instantly. "That's my mother's." You told them. They nodded, "Good, she knows that. Then how about this?"
They showed you the anklet. "Isn't that my step mother's!? I'll be killed if she knows I have this!" You freaked out. They looked at each other and handed me the note the anklet was given to you. Reading it, you looked up, as you felt something click in your head. "I-I feel like I'm beginning to remember something..." You told them. The got a little hopeful, especially Danny.
Next was the promise ring. When Danny handed it to you, your eyes widened. "This ring.... I feel... Connected to it somehow... Like... Like it's really important to me. But why..." You then noticed Danny had the same ring on one of his fingers. Your head began to hurt again. "Gah! I feel like I am so close to remembering something, but it won't come!" You cried.
There was then knocking at the door, and who was there? None other than...

Edward Alister of course.

-------------
:3 I wonder what's going to happen next~

Question of the Chapter: What will your reaction to seeing Ed will be?

Bye!
~Stormi