Chapter 15

You got in the car and turned to Dan. "Did somebody make a new friend?" Dan smiled, "Yeah! Man, your brother is cool."
You guys decided to go to the fair that was taking place at the beach.
While Dan began to drive, you checked your phone. (S/B/N) had texted you.

"Listen, (Y/N), tell Dan to be careful. There have been a lot of drunk people out lately. Love you!
-Over Protective Brother"

"Hey, (S/B/N) texted me. He told me to tell you to be careful. There have apparently been a lot of drunks out lately." You told Dan. He nodded, and made a turn onto the road.

When you got to the beach, your brother pulled up beside you.
Hopping out of the car, (S/B/N) walked over to you. Before he went to go talk to Dan, he handed you a note.
"Go hang with Cass for a bit. I want to go talk to Dan some more! He is too perfect for you by the way." He said winking and running off.
You opened the note and recognized the handwriting of your step mom.

"Dearest (Y/N),
    We are very sorry for hurting you! I just wanted (D/N) to love me. Maybe, we could make up? Then again, by the time you get this, I may have finished destroying my mind. Please, take care of this anklet. It was a gift your mother gave to me for my birthday one year. Well, the last year she was alive. I hope we can be friends again.
     Love, (S/M/N)."

The anklet slid out of the note as a few tears escaped your eyes. Cassandra hugged you and put it on you. "It's very beautiful, (Y/N). Like you." She smiled.
You smiled back and she grabbed your arm, taking you onto the sand.

After playing around for a bit, the four of you met up at one of the stalls. "This is more of a festival than a fair." (S/B/N) said.
"So, how long have you two been dating?" Cassandra asked.
You looked at Dan and he looked at you, "Ehh around.... 4 years?" You said, he nodded. "Almost yeah."
"Oh~?" Cassandra cooed. "Oh my god, I just remembered, I cried at a few episodes of GrumpCade and Table Flip because someone who looked like (Y/N) were on them. I just realized the person was (Y/N) and now I feel stupid..." You brother said.
You smiled and patted his back.
"Anywho~ can I borrow Dan for a moment, (Y/N)?" Cassandra asked, with a sneaky face.
"Okay?" You responded.
You watched as Cassandra dragged Dan away against his will.

.:Dan:.
"So, four years?" She asked. I nodded, confused. "So, when are you thinking of maybe..... Asking her?"
At first, I didn't get what she meant. But then it hit me. "N-Now..? Isn't it a little soon?"
Cassandra turned to face me, "At least give her what's in your pocket."
"H-How did you know..?"
"I'm a girl, Daniel. I know when something is up with a guy. Just be kind to her."
I sighed and took the promise rings out of my pocket. "You sure she'll like it?"
"Oh my god! They are perfect! How did you..?" Cassandra said.
I smiled at them. "I just picked something that screamed (Y/N) and got our special little something engraved on the inside."
I showed her the inside where in fancy writing, said,

"I promise. Forever."

"Wow... When..?" She looked up at me.
"It was a little something when we were in the hospital after Arin let us have a special moment, we made a promise and sealed it with those words. Then the nurse came in and ruined the moment..."
We heard (S/B/N) calling for us, and Cassandra patted my back.
"You got this."
Nodding she went ahead and told (Y/N) something. When (Y/N) came over I motioned for her to follow me.
We walked out onto the boardwalk and I kinda hesitated.
"What is it, Danny?" She asked int that beautiful voice of hers.
"Uh, remember that promise in the hospital, where we promised to always be true to each other and well, never lie?"

Flashback~
Arin had pushed everyone out of the room and I looked at the giggling (Y/N). She turned to face me, and I kissed her and began talking about everything bottled up in me.
"I love you and I have always loved you since we in that hotel elevator. I have always loved your smile, your laugh, your everything.
I was really worried when you began to close your eyes, I didn't know what to think. The moment I was allowed to leave my room, I never left yours unless forced. But you were always asleep and j was scared I might lose you..."
"Danny...." She said. She took my face and kissed it all over.
"Daniel, I love you too. I was scared when you got shot as well, I was also worried I might lose you. I have always loved you more than myself. And I always will."
I smiled and kissed her. "Then you promise?"
"I promise. Forever."

End flashback~

"Yeah, what's up Danny?" She asked.
I reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out our rings.
"(F/N) (L/N), will you promise to be mine forever?"
When I showed her the rings, her face lit up.
"YES! I DO DANIEL!" She jumped into me and we laughed.
I put hers on her finger and she put mine on me.
That is when we heard four voices from behind us.

"YES! YES! YES!"
"Oh my god...."
"HOLY SHIT DANIEL!"
"OMG OMG OMG!"

Oh, well, I don't care anymore as long as I have (Y/N).

-------------
Oh god I made myself get cavities.
It also took me more that half the time actually picking the rings out instead of writing. Here are their rings, Dan's is black and yours is the silver, smaller one;

Question of the Chapter: Who were the four people watching?

Bye!
~Stormi