Chapter 19

Ed stood at the door. His eyes empty of any emotion. Arin stood in front of him, "Why are you here?" He asked Ed. "I'm here to see (Y/N). After all, I'm the one who cause the car crash." You heard Ed say.
You didn't know why, but your body began to shake. "Wh-Whats going on!? My body is shaking on it's own..!" You said.
Ed looked at you and smiled. He pushed passed Arin and walked over to you.
"E-Ed! What's wrong? Is it because I missed dinner last night?" You asked him, but your body moved on its own. "Stop it, body!" You said to yourself. You saw Dan slowly get up, but Ed stopped him.
"Don't move, nobody moves." Ed said as he pulled out a knife.
Ed grabbed you and turned you around. Pulling your shirt up, he carved something into your back.
You tried to scream, but he covered your mouth. When he finished, he threw you to the side.
"Hahahaha! It's done! I did it! Hahahahaha! Oh my god! I'm finally free!" He said as he stared at his work. On your back, it now read,

"Never forget."

Before Ed could get away, Dan tackled him in rage. Pinning him down and throwing his knife, Dan held Ed down.
"You sick bastard...." Dan growled at him, in pure rage.
You were crying and you remembered everything that had happened before.
But just as (S/B/N) warned Arin, you ended up relapsing.
Suzy held you up and began tending to your wound. "Shh... It's going to be okay. The police are on their way. Shh..." She said, trying to calm your overly shaking body.
Arin ran over to Dan and helped hold the thrashing Ed down.
"(Y/N)! YOU ARE THE REASON I'M LIKE THIS! YOU ARE A DRUG I BECAME ADDUCTED TO! I TRIED TO QUIT BUT I COULDN'T, SO I BEAT YOU UP. I DESTROYED YOU SO I COULD STOP BEING ADDICTED TO YOU, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. NOW I HAVE FAILED AT ENDING YOU. I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!" Ed yelled at you. Dan put a cloth in Ed's mouth to shut him up.
You just looked down at the floor, and saw a ring. Picking it up, you put it on. "I was never yours, Edward. And I never will be." You said to him.

When the police finally arrived, they took Ed and the weapon. "Are you sure your okay, babe?" Dan asked you, his face showing more worry than ever. You nodded.
"I'm just tired..." You said. He nodded and hugged you. "I am so glad your safe... You are really impossible to figure out. Like seriously, how the hell do you just suddenly remember everything like that? I have the same question about you and falling asleep." He said. You laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Aww my baby Avidan is confused." You playfully taunted him.
He smirked, "Confused? I'm just down right loving you." He said.
"Excuse me, Ms. (L/N). Can we please see the brand mark and the carving?" A policeman asked you. Nodding you showed them the mark on your leg. They snapped a picture of it, and then they took a picture of your lower back where "Never Forget" was written.
When they were done, the paramedics came over and treated what Suzy had already done. When they finished, they left.
You looked at Dan and laid your head on his chest.
"I'm tired... Can we go to Sleepytime Junction now?" You asked him.
"Sure. I'm sure Arin and Suzy won't mind me staying the night." Dan said.

That night, many things happened. Like finally being free from your crazy ex, getting your memories back, AND getting a new scar.
Yay.

-------------
Don't worry my lovelies. There is still more ;) this isn't the end.

Question of the Chapter: What do you think will happen to you?

Bye!
~Stormi

And yes, the picture above is drawn by me. It's what Ed looks like. :T