{50}

Happy 50 chapters! This is the longest book I have every typed in since the Heartless story! Let's get it to 65 and we'll see from there, now on to the story!

BEN's POV

I took the crumpled map out of my pocket and looked at the map. The words "Heinnes" makes me scared for what Chrissie has planned us to eat at. Sounds like a synonym for butt. Well, I have to trust her on this one, though, she lived in this town most of her life. 

I looked at the confusing map she drew over the original map. There were too many turns and strange neighbourhoods where African Americans were in groups, showing off their boxers while trying to pull up their pants.

"Wear a fucking belt, idiots," I mumbled under my breath as we walked past them. After a while, I almost gave up. I don't understand this map, matter of fact I don't understand this place. How is there going to be a fancy restaurant in such a ghetto neighbourhood?

"My feet hurt," Alice whined, I almost forgot she was here. I'm such a bad boyfriend oh my gosh. I picked her up bridal style as her eyes widened. I guess she's surprised that I was willing to pick her up a second time. "Let me see that map," I handed the map to her as she turned it upside down. "You had it upside down," She handed it to me as she giggled.

"I'm so sorry," I apologised immediately.

"It's fine, I actually like having walks than you spending money on me," She said as she took the map out of my left hand. "There's a park nearby, let's go there." She smiled as I turned around and went in the direction of the park. "Can you put me down, now?" She asked me.

"I thought your feet hurt?"

"They do, but I can just take my heels off, the humans are looking at us weird," She assured me before I put her down on her feet. She took her heels off and resumed to walk.

-----

After loads of turns, we finally reached the park. She smiled like a little child and ran towards the swings.

"Come on! Be a child like you always are!" She exclaimed as I ran to the swings, stomach first and pretend to be Superman.

"I'm Superman!" She giggled she rubbed my hair as my blond hair fell to my face.

"I like your hair like that, man what has Chrissie done to you?"

"I wanted her to do my hair so she did it," I said nonchalantly as she giggled.

"Do you even know any other hairstyle besides a fringe and a quiff?" She asked me as I shrugged and sat correctly on the swing. She giggled as I looked at my watch. It's already almost 11. "Let's go in the field," she ran into the field and dove into the grass, not caring with she got stains on her beautiful dress.

We played imaginary football with imaginary people. Good thing we were the running backs and quarterbacks or else it will be awkward to through the imaginary ball to the imaginary person.

After a while, we stopped playing because it was 20 minutes till midnight. So we walked back to the portal and walked through the woods to find the mansion.