{21} "Dono yō ni aware"

**Black Magic**

Right now I was stabbing some guy that was trying to jump me in the alley with his gang. Guys would jump above me but I would stab them when they're exactly above me. I looked over at Jeff and Kai, I'm serious this gang is so big I had to summon them. To be honest Jeff and Kai would be a great team. Kai kept punching guys with her fire hands and throwing fire balls, occasionally use telekinesis to swat them away. Jeff was acting like a ninja, probably for show because Kai is right behind him. I know that he got a big crush on her, how I know? Well he's been flirting ever since yesterday, luckily Kai would purposely misunderstand the corny jokes he used on her. I was over thinking this I forgot that I ran out of dudes to stab.

"Chrissie! Big muscle-y guy at 6 o clock!" Kai yelled at me as I turned backwards to see some muscle-y guy who looked like a rapist. I got my sword and sliced his body in half.

"Bruh." I said breathlessly as I looked behind me to see Jeff and Kai walking behind me.

"If L.J. was here, we would've made a good team." Jeff said, also breathless. I nodded as I took off my mask to wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"Let's go back to the mansion." I said as Kai and Jeff nodded and followed me out to the words.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂  

"Eww, you guys are all bloody." Symphony squealed. But then stared at Jeff when he started to start a joke to tell to Kai.

"They were all running away from the cops but they ran into a farm," Jeff explained as Kai nodded. "The brown haired girl got into the dogs, the red head got into the cats as the blonde got into the sack of potatoes. The cop kicked the dogs as the brown haired girl said 'woof woof' when the cop kicked the cats the red head went 'Meow Meow'," I rolled my eyes. I knew this corny joke. I find it offensive to blondes in many ways. That's why Symphony started to give him a death glare. "When he kicked the potatoes the blonde said 'potatoes potatoes'." Kai rolled her eyes.

"Dono yō ni aware"

"What?" Kai walked away leaving Jeff as confused as a deer in headlights.

"She said 'How pathetic' in Japanese." Slenderp translated as Jeff looked at his feet. 

"I hate it when someone's insulting me in another language!" Jeff whined as he went upstairs. Symphony chuckled.

"Hey, Chrissie, I need to talk to you. Come on." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs to our room.

"What is there to talk about?" I asked.

"Well, um... I think I developed feelings for... erm... Jeff again." I burst out laughing as Symphony blushed. "It's not funny!"

"Dude! I thought you hated him?"

"Used to." She muttered under her breath. "But Kai came to the mansion and attracted Jeff. She ruined my plans!" She yelled.

"Shut up, your gonna let Jeff know!" I hushed her as she took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so... mad!" She screamed the last part as she punched the wall.

"Ok, I'm gonna go now." I said as I got up from bed but she pushed me back down. "Ok never mind."

"I'm sorry, I just need someone to talk to. I can't tell this to anyone but you." She apologized. "And If you tell Jeff I will pull out all of your guts out with one hand in your mouth."

"Ok, I wont tell Jeff. Or Kai in fact." She nodded as I got out of the room quickly. I sighed in relief as I ran into Jeff's face. Oh shit.

"Was she talking about me?" He asked.

"No, not at all." I said as I try to go down the stairs but he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't lie to me." Jeff said. "I can do worse than Symphony can."

"It wasn't really about you, it was all about Kai." He just glared at me before letting go.'

"If I figure out you're lying, I'm doing worse than Symphony does." I took one more glare at him before going down the stairs. {How I did it is the gif at the top} Once I got from the stares Kai tackled me to the floor.

"Watashi wa anata o sukide wanaito watashi wa sonoyōni iji shitaidesu. Ima watashitoisshoni-ijiri o teishi!" Kai yelled.

" 'I don't like you and I want to keep it that way, now stop messing with me.' " Slenderp translated.

"Kai, I'm not Jeff." I said blankly. She opened her eyes as they widened. She blushed.

"Gomen'nasai." She meant sorry, I could tell.

"It's alright. Why do you speak Japanese."

"Well, I'm either insulting someone, really mad, or irritated/pissed off." I nodded as she wiped some dust off her orange sweatshirt and blue jeans.

"You know you're sweatshirt is like Jeff's but it's orange and it says 'Hi' in red letters." I chuckled.

"Don't ever say that again."

"Or...?"

"I'll burn you on the tree like a did to Marcus."

"Why is everyone so violent to their family?" I whined. "First Symphony, then Jeff, and now you!" I whined some more. She shrugged.

"Let's go on a killing spree." She suggested but I shook my head.

"You can, I'm staying in for now." She nodded before opening the front door to leave. I closed the door behind her. I looked back to ran into Jeff's face again. "Holy balls, Jeff!" I yelled as I ducked and went around him.

"Chris, are you sure she wasn't talking about me?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure." I lied as I went to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge to see an apple with stitches with my name on it. I took my knife and put the apple in half. I cut it open to see a lot of bugs crawl out of it.  A paper was inside that had Jane's name in it. I groaned. "Jeff!"

"What?"

"We might need to turn into Wombina again." I sighed.

"Why?" I turned around with the paper in hand.

"I just cut open this apple for a load of bugs crawl out of it. She must think I'm stupid 'cause I'll know this was from her. Tryna kill me for no reason gosh."

"She technically tries to kill anyone I hang out with." He rolled his eyes as he left the kitchen.