{39}

Ok, I'd admit, having sex with Jeff was never on my schedule... and it'll NEVER will. So I stood up from his bed, Jeff wouldn't stop kissing me so I pushed him off of me.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked me as he put his hands on my hips.

"I'm not your babe." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked again.

"Look, I dont want to do this. I don't like you like that."

"Then why did you come into my room trying to seduce me? Did Jessica send you here again!?"

"No, I-

And at this moment, Chrissie knew, that she fucked up.

-it was all part of a plan BEN made up. I'm really sorry." I said.

"Why would you do that? You know how I feel when I get played..." I could see the tears forming in his eyes. I truly felt bad for him. I thinks he like- like me.

"I wasn't playing you, I didn't even have sex with you... Jeff, I just want you to know that I love you like a brother... I would never leave you like Symphony did. A brother-sister relationship is better than a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. Siblings are forever, and a girlfriend is temporary. You know when you need help you can come to me..." I trailed off. "and not do this," I said as I lifted his  the see his wrist full of cuts.

"I'm sorry." He said under his breath as some of his tears slipped from his eyes. I hugged him. "Did you really mean that, Chrissie?" He managed to choke out.

"Yes I did. You're a brother from another mother." He chuckled as he hugged me tighter.

"Promise not to leave me?" He said as he got out of the hug and pulled his pinky out.

"I swear to Satan, poke a needle in my eye, and hope to die, that I'll never leave you." I interlocked my pinky finger with his and we hugged again. I felt his boner that he had for the past 30 minutes and wondered when it will go away. So I scooted back a little bit to avoid it, I still hugged him. I heard him chuckled as he got out of the hug.

"Is my boner poking you?" Now that's messed up. He knows that he has a boner. If he knew then why would he hug me?

"Yes. Wanna go killing?"

"Sure."

----------

We passed Tyler's house to see police tape everywhere. His little sisters, Dahlia and Astrid. Apparently Astrid saw me and screamed and squealed at the same time. She squealed because she saw me and screamed when she saw Jeff. I looked behind me and winked, then screamed. Jeff got the hint and started to try and fight me. He took a swing at me with his knife and I dodged it like a badass.

The dodge was like this:

I grabbed my two hatchets and launched at him

I grabbed my two hatchets and launched at him. And stepped back so I missed. I kicked his balls and uppercut him with my fist. He had enough, he winked, and then started to run away. Well, that was shorter than practice. I looked back to see Myra and Astrid covering their mouths in surprise. I walked over there.