{33} "See you in Hell, Tyler"

"Hey, you wanna go killing?" I heard Alice's, or Chucky's , voice whisper in my ear. I groaned.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked.

"Exactly midnight." I finally opened my eyes, to not Alice. She had Jeff's infamous smile, a scar on her right eye (she always had that), icy blue eyes instead of her deep blue ones, and blood oozing out of her eyes.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Chucky of course! By the way, if you're talking about my face then, it turns to this when it's deep in the night, until dawn." She explained. "So do you wanna go killing or nah?" I took my bag with the knife an hatchet in it from under my bed.

"Sure." I said.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

"No." I said immediately.

"Why not?" Chucky asked as she giggled.

"This is my old family's fucking house!" I exclaimed as we stood in front of the porch.

"What's wrong with killing your family? Jeffy did it!"

"Well I don't want to be Jeff!" I yelled, probably hearing her giggle.

"Then where shall we kill?" I looked over Chucky to see a small blue house. It wasn't any ordinary house, it was my ex-best friend's, and ex-boyfriend's house. I smirked.

"We can kill my ex-boyfriend." I giggled. "I'm sure he'll scream so I'll need back-up by his bedroom door."

"How are we gonna get inside his room?"

"His window, duh!" I said as I started walking to his house. "Luckily I know where his bedroom is located outside of his house." After a small walk, I opened up his window and we climbed in. Chucky tip-toed to his door as I climbed onto his bed and straddled him. I put the sharp blade of my knife onto his neck. Suddenly he woke up and saw me.

"C-Chrissie?" He stuttered as I giggled. I could tell he was shocked. "W-what are you doing?" I ignored his question.

"It's time to meet your end, sweetheart." I giggled again as he cringed.

"Please don't! I-I'm sorry!" He yelled as I just sat on top of him just staring into him. The thirst for blood went over 9,000 as I dug my knife further into his neck.

"It's too late to say sorry, Asshole." I said as I finally cut his head from his neck. I got off of him and cut his left side to grab his kidney.

"Can you get his flesh for me?" Chucky asked.

"Get it yourself, Alice." I said as I grabbed his kidney and stuffed it into my bag. I went to the door as Chucky went over to him with her knife. As she was cutting the flesh off of his stomach I heard footsteps coming to his room. "Time to go! See you in Hell, Tyler." I said as Alice and I jumped out of his window and teleported back to the mansion.

-------------

If you're wondering,  yes, I did have an ex-boyfriend named Tyler. Not Tyler Oakley! It's Tyler Mitchell.