{43} "fall deep"

I screamed as I ran away from Laughing Jack, he was offering me some more candy.

"They're not drugged, I promise you!" He said as he chased after me down the gothic hallway. Suddenly I was pulled into BEN's room by BEN.

"Thanks, BEN. He was offering candy again." I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"You're welcome, sis, I'll save you any day." He said as I giggled.

"I'll save you any day too, bro, if you're too pussy to save yourself," I said as he chuckled and punched my shoulder. "Owie, that hurts!"

"That's what you get for calling me a pussy!" He said as he laughed I joined him in laughter. After a few seconds of laughing, there was silence. It's weird that one of my exes is now like a brother to me. How can that happen? I have no idea.

"Wanna play Super Smash?" I asked as he nodded eagerly.

"Get ready to be defeated!" He said as I followed him to his bed to play the Wii U.

-

After 10 minutes of intense fighting, the game was over. I watched the screen with a poker face as Marth showed up on the screen. I couldn't hold my poker face anymore. I squealed with excitement.

"Yes! I defeated you! Finally!!" I cheered.

"Why to say 'finally' if you've always defeated me at this game?" BEN said sadly.

"Because I like to rub it in your face with my ass!!"

"Oh gosh, that's gross." I laughed and so did he. "But when you say it, it sounds good so I guess that's okay." He said as he chuckled.

"Yas bitch!" I yelled.

"Hey, I have to ask you a question," BEN said quietly. Oh gosh, this could be bad. What if he still has feelings for me? What if he wants to go back out with me!? Oh my gosh, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship, yet. "do you think Alice has a crush on me?" He asked me, not really caring if I was ready for the question or not.

"Um, yea I guess. She always blushes and goes mute whenever you're around her. When she does talk, she stutters a lot, and she looks kinda jelly about the relationship we had." I said as I looked at him in the eyes, silently telling him that I'm telling the truth.

"How does she know about the relationship we had before?" BEN asked me.

"She keeps asking about the past relationships you had, and I just had to tell her," I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Can I tell you something? It's something I don't want anyone but you knowing, so keep this a secret, okay?" He asked as I nodded. "I think I like her."

"Like, 'like-like' her?" I asked him as he nodded.

"I think I've fallen deep." He said quietly. "Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you?" I asked as he shrugged. "I'm happy for you!"

"You're happy?"

"You finally found someone to fall deep for! Of course, I'm happy for you! It's been a while since you've fallen!"

"Yea, I guess it had been a while." He chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck. Then suddenly he hugged me. It's been a while since he hugged me. "Thank you."

"For what?" I asked totally oblivious.

"For always being there when I need to talk about something important, of course." He said joyfully and let me go. He looked like Tyler when he smiled that heart-warming smile. Tyler used to smile like that when he was happy or relieved. I guess I should stop thinking about him since he's dead, and I killed him. Then ate his flesh in between two slices of wheat bread. It was tasty, though.

Third Person's POV

Little did Chrissie and BEN knew, Alice was eavesdropping. Her ear on BEN's door, she could hear everything. She was so happy that her 'senpai' has noticed her (not the first time he took notice) and 'like like's' her. She couldn't help but quietly squeal.

"Hey, what was that noice?" She heard BEN say. Oops, blew my cover, she thought as she tiptoed back to her room, where she squealed in her pillow due to excitement.

"I wonder what she's doing now." Chrissie said as BEN shrugged.

"Probably sleeping." BEN said as he chuckled.