Chapter 7: After School

Ch. 7

~Zim's P.O.V~

What the hell has the Dib gotten himself into now? Whatever it is, it certainly has delayed the amount of time I expected him to take in there. I grew impatient and got up to get out of the cafeteria. When I got to the boy's bathroom, I opened the door and quietly walked in. "Dib?" I called out. "Hello? Are you okay?" I heard the door handle of a stall open very slowly and out came a shaky Dib. "Dib! What happened?" I ran to him and looked at his face, which hid a lot of fear in it. "I-I'm fine." He answered.

"No. You're not. Do not lie to Zim. Something is wrong and I demand you to tell me."

"Zim, I'm fine don't worry about me. Let's just quickly go to your house for a little so we can find the antidote notes and get this entire thing over with." He looked away from me, obviously not wanting to make eye contact with me. "Dib... Why are you not looking at me? Isn't there something on my face or-" I tried to go to the sink where the mirrors were, but Dib grabbed my hand and pulled me back, looking down. "There is nothing on your face. Now let's get out of here before other people start walking in on us." He walked away, hands in the pockets of his coat still looking down. What had just happened?

~End of the day~

The bell rang to let us know that school was over and we could finally leave this hell hole. I grabbed my books and headed for my locker to get my stuff and leave. When I was done and I shut my locker door, those bald group of girls were now behind me. "Aw, did your nerdy boyfriend break up with you and now your all depressed?"

They laughed.

"B-boyfriend?...."

They scoffed.

"Dib, you idiot."

I scratched my head.

"Excuse me...?"

They cackled like hyenas and laughed. What was that all about?"

I walked to Dib's locker and waited for him to get his stuff together. When he saw me, he looked away and but his bag over his shoulders. "Hey." He greeted emotionless. "Erm..... Hi." I looked at him with confusion on my face. He didn't seem to notice, although he did ignore me COMPLETELY. It was a whole 10 minutes of awkward silence until we reached the doors of Skool. Suddenly, he stopped walking and pinned me to the cement wall. What on Earth was he doing?! "Dib! Let go!" I demanded. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME LAST NIGHT?!" He screamed in my face. "I TOLD YOU, DIB-WORM, THAT INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED!"

"DAMN IT ZIM, JUST TELL ME!"

"NO!"

I felt a drop of sizzling hot liquid on my neck. I looked up to see droplets of water falling from the sky.

This is bad.... Terribly bad.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! THE PAAAIIINNN!!" Dib had a sly smirk and walked away slowly with an umbrella. "DIB! You can't just leave me like this!"

"I won't... Not unless you tell me what happened last night."

"NEVER!"

"Alright. See ya."

AAHH!! FINE ILL TELL YOU WHEN WE GET TO MY HOUSW JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME TO BURN!"

I was desperate by now. Then I felt a thick cloth over my head and body. "T-thank you." Looking away, Dib replied "Welcome."

Later on, we reached the steps to the door of my house. I opened it and let Dib in then quickly closed the door. "Ok, we're here. Now tell me." He crossed his arms and stared at me.

With a nervous laugh, I said "Hehe, well, um, you see, I... I..." I looked over at the trash can and quickly finished my sentence. "Ok, look, can't I just tell you after we've finished the antidote? I would like to get this done first." He rolled his eyes with a very annoyed look on his face. "Fine."

A/N: DIB Y U SO MEHN TO ZIM •^•

Anywho, I love how I brought up the trash can near the end. :3