Chapter 3: Powerful Surge

Ch. 3

~Dib's P.O.V~

I could tell Zim was staring at me with hate. It was burning in the side of my skull. After the 45 minutes, I couldn't help but take out a ripped piece of paper and started writing on it.

Why are you staring at me like that?!

Because I know it makes you feel anxious.

Well can you please stop? I'm trying to learn.

NEVER!

Fine. Whatever.

The bell rang and I was at my locker again throwing my books back in anger and taking out new ones. Then behind me, a group of girls were giggling. "What's wrong, Dib? Has the nerd gotten his tighty-whiteys in a twist?" They laughed annoyingly. I ignored them, then another one spoke up. "Ooh! Is the geek losing his temper?" They laughed again. I shut my locker angrily and turned around. It seemed like they were dying of laughter. "Oh, look! We're so scared of the ner-" they were cut off by a great gust of wind. Their hair was shedding off and flying in the air, and before they knew it they were bald. "AAAAAAAHH!! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE, YOU MONSTROUS BEAST!" And with that, all of the girls ran to the bathroom with their mascara running down their cheeks. I looked at my hands and legs. "Wh...wha.... ZIM!" I ran to his locker with rage filling in my mind. What the hell just happened? Did I do that? How did I do that? The feeling that was filling my chest and my mind was outrageous while doing that... It felt almost as if power was slowly building itself inside of my body. "Zim!" I yelled while shutting his locker door. He looked at me with angry eyes. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH THE LOCKER OF ZI-" I cut him off. "WHAT DID YOU TO ME LAST NIGHT?!" I yelled so loudly, the entire right side of the hall heard me. I heard a few girls giggling at that.

Perverts.

Zim smirked. "That information is classified."

"Damn it Zim, I'm serious! You realize I just made the "popular" girls of school completely bald, right?!" I was getting impatient by now. His eyes widened. "T-that was y-you?" He looked at me with disbelief. "No... It can't be possible..." I pointed to the bathroom where 2 bald girls were staring at me, possibly mentally murdering me. He looked at them, then me, then grabbed my shirt and dragged me to a dark corner. "You're positive you did that?"

"Yes, I felt it."

He almost fainted at those words.

"You... Felt power?"

"Uh... Y-yes."

"You felt power... Instead of pain... Oh. My. Tallest."

"What??"

"The substance I injected in you! It did the opposite of what I intended it to do. It was supposed to make you weak and brainwash you to be my slave, but it's not working inside of your body. It's reacting the opposite way! Something inside you made it defect and turn you into something more powerful. It's slowly growing inside of you and soon enough you'll be stronger than the entire race! What have I done..." He was babbling on about ways to re-inject a different chemical to make the substance stop working, but he kept making new ideas. After a few minutes, the bell rang. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him. "We will talk about it during lunch and after Skool, got it Dib-human?" Our faces were only inches away, I blushed. "Y-yeah, fine, whatever." He let go and walked to Art as I walked to Spanish.

A/N: gosh I just started this story like a week ago and I've already finished like 5 chapters O___O HALP!

Please tell me what you think in the comments, I'd greatly appreciate them :3