Chapter 21-Be with you

Lizzie stands alone with Izrak in her house that had been her home ever since she came to earth.

Lizzie felt slightly bewildered with what had just happened. She had barely said a word since they left to figure this out.

She turned to Izrak with a sigh. "We're not seriously considering any of these options are we?."

Izrak shrugged. "We kind of have to don't we?, We don't really have a choice."

Lizzie analysed their options carefully. "If we turned out back on each other and carry on with our jobs I couldn't live with that but on the other hand I don't think I could turn my back on my job or the other Angels either."

Izrak nodded frowning. "If that's the case then.. We are damned if we do and damned if we don't.. This is starting to sound like the Titanic all over again."

Lizzie groans. "I don't wanna upset anyone but what if there was a third option?."

Izrak looked at her as if there might be hope after all. "Go on.. I'm listening."

Lizzie emptied her throat nervously. "Well, Call me crazy but we could just run away."

Izrak nodded. "You're right.. You are crazy.. You do realise they would find us eventually."

Lizzie shrugged. "Oh come on.. What's the worst that they can do seriously?."

Izrak laughed nervously. "Aside from being exiled or being sent home or here is the best bit.. Killed?."

Lizzie bit her lip. "Ah yeah I forgot you could be burned for eternity."

Izrak looked at her annoyed. "How could that have possibly slipped your mind?.. For gods sake Lizzie this is our lives."

She stares at him with daggers in her eyes. "Oh Come on Izrak you know as well as I do that I don't mean that maliciously.. I love you and I wanna be with you."

He grabs her hand. "And I do too but we both know that neither of us want a war because of us.. Let's face it this love is doomed."

Unable to reach a decision as to what their fate would indeed be. They had no other option but to work out what to do even if they had to work hard to agree to that decision even if it meant talking well into the night until morning to come up with a solution.

They knew that they would have to accept whatever their fate would be when they announce their decision the following morning to The God and the Devil.

Both of them were bricking it with fear. Izrak of course wanted to be the strong one and desperately tried not to show it so that Lizzie wouldn't be scared.

Even though both of them loved each other deeply both of them were losing faith with the belief that love does conquer all.

Is there a chance for an Angel and a Demon to be together or are they doomed to pay for this love with their lives for all eternity?