Chapter 12

Lizzie was nervous about her date with the Demon Izrak. She shook her head. "It's time I stop referring to him as a Demon every time I think about him otherwise this relationship won't survive.

She sits on the bed staring at her wardrobe. "Am I doing the right thing?..I mean What kind of relationship would it be, An Angel and a Demon?."

She liked him..She knew that much but she was scared how the other Angels and Demons would react.

It was bad enough that Lizzie's sister believed that it was Izrak's fault for the death of those poor humans but in reality it was not him but his own brother.

She knew that she couldn't betray a confidence.. She promised that she would'nt say anything but she had a strange feeling about it all.

What was that?.. Was it butterflies about dating Izrak or did she have a strange feeling that a war was gonna occur here?.

She decided to talk to her sister later. At the same time she's hoping her sister hasn't spread the rumours that it was Izrak's fault.

She did'nt wnat to lose any more Angels and despite her feelings for Izrak it would be wrong for him to lose any of his Demons either.

But most importantly It would be wrong for him to carry the can. She sighed. "I have to tell him.."

She didn't want any secrets to their relationship whether or not this new found relationship would work.. It was still absolutely vital to the agreement that both sides would get on.

The Agreement didn't matter to her much.. Not really. All she cared about was that everyone would just get on and in peace and no War or death.

She had been through too much to go through all that again.

When she originally came to Earth she tried the strong persona so that she would'nt go through all that again.

But somehow Izrak broke through that strong persona.. That wall that she had built and now she didn't fully know who she was anymore.

She got up and picked a dress from the wardrobe.

It was a lovely red dress. She decided she would wear her Blonde hair down.

 She decided she would wear her Blonde hair down

A few hours later she arrives at the bar. She takes a deep breath and brushes her hair out of her eyes.

 She takes a deep breath and brushes her hair out of her eyes