Chapter 20- Like a Prayer

Lizzie did not know how the heck she was going to get out of this mess. Was it selfish she wanted to spend the rest of her lifetime with Izrak?. Was it selfish to think this way when the other Angels and Demons needed them both.

She shakes her head wildly. She could'nt concentrate on that now because she needed to sort this out between the two figures in the sky. She had a reputation for solving disputes between the other angels but this was a whole over level.

She needed a prayer or a miracle to get out of this. She walked toward the two figures in the sky whilst her fellow angels and demons stepped away partly in fear but also because they knew that Lizzie was the best person for the job.

If Lizzie couldn't do this then they knew that they were doomed not just them but the entre earth and human race was also doomed,

Lizzie yelled hard over the yelling. "GUYS WHAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE?!."

The Devil growled

The Devil growled. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.."

God frowned. "LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS AND MY OTHER ANGELS ALONE..THEY DID NOT START THIS.."

The Devil roared. "YOU LIE..MY DEMONS TELL ME THE ANGELS ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR STARTING THIS WAR AND THE ONE RESPONSIBLE IS LIZZIE THE ANGEL."

God shook his head in disbelief. "Lizzie is this true?."

Lizzie nodded and bent down one one knee. "I'm afraid so My Lord.. But I stopped it and I realised it was a mistake..If it was'nt for Izrak then we would all be dead by now."

God nodded bitterly disappointed. "I see..I'm very disappointed in you Lizzie..I thought that I could trust you to be one of my lieutenants and to do your job well to keep the peace but it seems this time I was wrong."

The Devil frowned. "Did you say Izrak?..My Izrak..My Demon named Izrak?!."

Lizzie nodded. "Yes..I guess its time that I told you both the truth."

Lizzie's sister stepped forward yelling. "NO DON'T DO IT!.."

God yelled. "Silence! let you're sister speak.."

Her sister stepped back and stood there frozen in fear for their future. Their future was now truly in Lizzie's hands."

Izrak put his hand on Lizzie's sister's shoulder. "Relax..I'm sure she knows what she's doing.."

Lizzie's sister looks at him exasperatedly. "Relax?!..How can I relax when she's about to get us all banished or killed.."

He shakes his head. "You don't know that will happen.. besides I trust her completely..If she feels that she has to tell the truth then whatever happens will happen..so be it..I'm not going to drive myself crazy worrying about the future because I have hope that everything will all turn out okay."

Lizzie's sister blinked impressed. "Wow that's deep..Really Deep..You really love her don't you?."

He nodded. "Of course I love her..I wouldn't be here if I didn't.."