Chapter 13

She wakes up in bed looking at Izrak sleeping. "He's so cute when he's asleep.

She thinks about what happens next and how much this changes everything.

She desperately wants to tell her sister and the rest of her Angel family but how?."

She knew it was just one date and no one knows here it leads from there but at the same time she wonders how it would work.

"He's a demon and I'm an Angel.. We are practically different species.. It's not like we are gonna buy a pretty house and get married is it?."

She brushes those thoughts away. She could keep it secret.. This relationship whatever it was.

But if anyone found out.. It would definitely be war and that is something that she didn't want.

But Izrak on the other hand didn't care what species they were..

She sighs thinking to herself. "He really believes this could work doesn't he?."

She decided to wake him up. He shakes him awake. "Izrak we need to talk."

He wakes up groaning and rubs his eyes.

When his eyes came back to focus he saw her beautiful face and grins at her. "Last night was pretty epic huh?."

Lizzie shakes her head. "Epic?.. Seriously?! How old are you?."

It wasn't a question but they both knew they had been getting old for so long.

Both of them were at least a few centuries old but they didn't look it.

They could make themselves look younger if they wished.

Izrak winked. "It's called acting my age.. You should try it sometime."

She rolls her eyes at him. "Being cool at 25 years old is not cool and how the hell do you know what the kids say today?."

He shrugs. "I've been around."

She laughs. "Can't say I ever paid attention to what humans say.."

He laughed. "Or me for that matter."

She shrugged. "How was I to know you were an old romantic."

He grins "Well maybe it would help if you wasn't judging a book by it's cover."

She grins. "Right back at ya!."

He nodded. "Maybe you're right.. Maybe you're not the uptight workaholic that I thought you was after all.."

She rolls over on her belly and looks at him. "And What do you think of me now."

He brushes her hair out of her eyes. "I think you're the most kindest and considerate person I've ever met."

She grins. "Don't you mean Angel?."

He shrugs. "You're the only Angel I've dated."

Her eyes pop out in shock. "Wait.. Are we dating now?."

He nodded. "That's if you wanted to.."

She nodded. "In that case.. You're the only demon I ever want to date."

He kisses her. "I'd better be.. For you're sake."

She grins and breaks away from the kiss then Izrak lies down with Lizzie lying on his chest.

After that conversation.. She couldn't do it.. She couldn't break his heart.

She really liked him so she prepared herself for emotional rollacoaster that was to come.