Chapter 18-Ego

As everybody got their armour ready and prepared themselves ready for the war, Lizzie stood still staring at all the Angels preparing for the war. She thought about Izrak and felt her blood boiling with anger deep inside her. She squeezed her fist angrily.

She knew she could call this war off now if she had too but she didn't want to because Izrak had indeed angered her. "How could he just throw away their relationship like that?..Did she mean nothing to him?!"

She blamed him and his stupid Ego. All he cared about was the other demons and not her. He would rather protect his stupid brother.

Lizzie yelled at all the Angels. "Don't bother with the armour..Lets all attack now, Whilst we still maintain the element of surprise."

Lizzie looked at her sister with concern and stepped forward. "Are you crazy?! We will get killed?."

Lizzie sighs. "Would you rather sit this one out and go back to heaven?."

Her sister shook her head. "No.. Of course not but we need to be sensible about this."

Lizzie shook her head. "No..We go to the Demons lair and we attack now...There is no time for sentimental rubbish."

All the Angels nodded. "Attack!"

They flew fast with anger toward their former friends who had originally helped them acheive peace on earth but now they have acheived war.

From the Angels perspective they believed it was all the Demons fault. But from The Demons Perspective..It was all the Angel's fault.

But little did the Angels and Demons know..Izrak knew exactly who was to blame and that was Lizzie.

Lizzie was right..The Demons were indeed under prepared for the attack and this had took Izrak and the other Demons by surprise.

Lizzie yelled at the other Angels. "Attack the other Demons and kill but Izrak is mine."

She attacked Izrak with her sword and he defended himself by blocking her sword.

The Other Angels attacked the Other Demons with skill..Most of the Demons were Vanquished and sent to the underworld into ashes which disappeared through the ground.

Most of the Demons were Vanquished and sent to the underworld into ashes which disappeared through the ground