Chapter 10

The next day Lizzie was sitting in her own apartment with her sister.

All the Angels and Demons have at least somewhere to live.. Mainly so they could learn from the humans and secondly so that they could blend in.

They can make themselves invisible or visible in human form if they wanted to.

Lizzie sits at the table in her apartment with her sister.

"I..uh talked to Irzak."

Her sister sighed. "Has he found out which one of his demons did it yet?."

Bizzlion thoughts ran through her head. "Should I tell the truth or lie?"

She understood what the consequences could be if she lied. The problem with lying is that it can get a little out of hand.. Once you lie it's harder to stop.

But at the same time Izrak's words were running through her head. "I love you."

Tears fall out of her eyes. Her sister stares at her worriedly. "Are you alright?.. It was him wasn't it?"

Lizzie looks at her sister and opens her mouth and shuts it again. How could she possibly explain?

She understood that Izrak was protecting his brother and there was one thing they both had in common.. They didn't want a war.

Lizzie didn't want to correct her..She hoped if people thought it was him.. It might stop people asking..

But what if this causes the war.

Too late! Her sister runs out of the room before Lizzie could make her mind up.

Lizzie stands up and leans against the kitchen sink staring at the sky. "I think I love you too Izrak."