Chapter 5

When Lizzie the Angel and Izrak The Demon announced the news to their species, There was mixed reaction.

For some of the Demons this caused complete and utter uproar. Whilst some of The Angels hate the Demons and some of the Angel's agree with the idea.

One Demon shouted. "I don't believe this.. We aren't the type for peace just chaos."

Izrak groaned. "Enough!.. All of you.. We deserve to give this a chance After all, There isn't enough room on this Earth for both of us."

Lizzie nodded in agreement. "He has a point.. What do you Angel's think?, Could we give this a try."

One Angel who was slightly younger than Lizzie stepped forward. "Who's to say The Demon's won't stab us in the back and kill us at the first opportunity?."

Lizzie looked at Irzak. "She has a point.. I think you have a lot of convincing to do don't you?."

Irzak sighs. "You and I both know we never wanted this job..but we have no choice as we were chosen."

Lizzie nodded. "Exactly.. Which is why we Owe it to ourselves to make this work and keep our friends in line."

Irzak looked at The Angel who stepped forward. "You have my Word that no Angel's will be harmed..No blood will be spilt."

The Demons looked at Irzak confused. Irzak was one of them.. He enjoyed chaos and blood being spilt.. Was this Angel saying his decision?.. Was he falling for her.

One of The Demon's stepped forward.. It was Izrak's own brother.

"Irzak..If this is gonna work..Not that I'm Optimistic that it would work but how would it work exactly."

Izrak raises his eyebrow. "That has yet to be decided.. I'm guessing we would have our own terrtory separate to The Angel's so that we can all do our work."

Irzak's Brother shook his head. "This is Never gonna work...They Can't be trusted."

Lizzie's sister stepped forward. "Neither can you..."

Irzak was getting angry now..He could feel his blood boiling. He muttered to himself. "Irzak..stay calm in front of the lady.."

Irzak stepped forward in front of his Brother. "Relax dear Cadacus.. It will work."

Cadacus snorted. "Fine.. Don't blame me If I say I told you so..."

Lizzie smiled liking this idea. "That's settled then.. We will all have our own territories and we stay on our side to complete our work.. The Demons can complete their work also but only providing it does not get out of hand."

Cadacus sighs. "What is that supposed to mean?."

Lizzie frowned remembering everything she learnt as a child about The Demons. "Your job is thrived on anger does it not?.. As long as you use your abilities to give the humans a healthy burst of anger without it all getting out of control..Everything would be fine."

She stepped in front of him and smirked. "We wouldn't have a problem.."

Cadacus smiled. "Why?.. What do you get out of it?.."

Lizzie shrugged "Peace of course.."

He nodded taking it all in. "Right.. and if it all does get out of hand what happen's then?."

Lizzie stood with The Angel's. The Angels and Demons were facing each other weary of the next answer.

She smiled at Cadacus. "We step in to sort out your mess of course.."

Irzak nodded. "I can live with that.. Plus Whoever causes any trouble.. Any Trouble at all.. Will be banished back to their own realm."

Lizzie grins. "Agreed..Glad you're seeing things my way for a change.#"

He grinned back at her. "Who's to say I am?."

Lizzie shrugs. "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt just this once then.."

She looked at The Angel's and Demons. "So are we all Agreed?...This is our rules and we all promise to live by them?.. Anyone who doesn't is free to leave and go back home right now."

Everyone nodded muttering to each other in agreement.. "This seems like a good Idea.. We can give it a shot I guess.."