..when your gone..

Guys! This is it! The final chapter:o

I wanna thank all of you so frickin' much, I just posted this story for fun and now look where it's gotten me. Don't worry there will be a sequel, I hope to post it soon, maybe the end of January, start of February? Okay, so with out further a do, here is the final chapter of 'I can feel  your heart beat..'

I can feel your heart beat..when your gone..*werewolf*

Day 18 of Month 09

Unknown's P.O.V

I watched as he unlocked the door to his house, leading his friends in. I watched his shocked reaction as he saw the dead leprechaun. I watched his face change once he couldn't smell the familiar scent. I watched as he raced up the stairs panicking, leaving his friends dumbfounded. I watched as he searched the house frantically in tears. I watched as he picked up the letter I had left him to read. I watched as he completely broke down.

Not so tough now Bieber, huh?

Samantha's P.O.V

My eyes shot open only to look at the darkness. I tried to sit up, but the pain was too unbearable. I groaned feeling light headed again. I felt a wet substance underneath me, causing me to look but quickly regretted it once I realised it was my own blood. It was fresh, warm. 

'Justin?' I tried. Nothing. 

I let my eyes search the darkness looking for anything, anyone. When I came up with nothing I sighed feeling the need to sleep, but I couldn't. Not until I knew where I was. I placed my hands firmly on the tiled floor beneath me and did my best to sit up. Shocks of pain spread through out my arms and back, sweat poured down my forehead as tears of pain ran down my cheeks. I was short of breath once I realised how hungry and thirsty I was. My hair was in knots as it fell down my back in tuffs. I turned my head slowly, feeling a pain in my neck. I came face to face with a window, no glass but barriers. The moon shone through the open window, letting myself have enough light to look through the dark room. There was nothing, nothing except a small mirror hanging on the wall, the wall underneath the window. I winced as I took a step forward, wanting to see how bad I looked.

My mouth gaped open and what I saw. Cuts and bruises covered my face, my lip was busted, my hair had a mixture of things in it and my body looked like it was black and blue. I looked up at the mirror, seeing something had moved, the mirror was gone. 

"This may hurt a little." I heard the familiar voice snarl. Before I could do anything, I was on the ground in seconds along with the broken mirror he hit me with. My hair became wet again, feeling the familiar substance. My vision blurred but I swear I could see a light, a peaceful, happy light.

Day 25 of Month 09

Justin's P.O.V

My heart was numb. My body was limp. My head was going crazy. I just couldn't face the fact that he had her. He took her. He could hurt her. I growled just thinking about him, he was no good. I felt my eyes tearing up thinking about him hurting her. Why did he have to take her? Why didn't I take her with me? I felt the bed sink down as Ryan sat next to me.