..when I'm dreaming..

Okay.. I just wanna say one thing.. 48 votes?! Like holy crap thank you!

Two chapters ago I was thanking you for 25! 

You guys are awesome!

So.. without further a do here is Chapter 7..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can feel your heart beat.. when I'm scared.. *werewolf*

My eye sight seemed to change right before my eyes. All color left and it was like I was watching  a black and white effect. Everything turned 2D which made it harder to see considering it was dark out. 

The ground before me seemed closer then last time, it felt like I had grown smaller. That was one thing I didn't need. I was already small.

I couldn't see anything past the one light, from the moon, that shone down on me.

'Guys' I had tried to whisper but it had came out, only in my mind. I opened my mouth to try and speak but all that came was a howling noise, leading my head to fly backwards and lift myself back off and onto my two back feet. Finally! That crawling position hurt like hell. 

'Don't freak out' another voice came floating through my head, it sounded like Justin. His soft, beautiful voice, flooded through my mind. I looked back out into the darkness as I heard shuffling come about. I felt myself growl from anger because none of this was making sense. 'it's all gonna be okay Sam.. just don't freak out' his words came into mind again, making me automatically relax. 'I'm gonna come out now, but don't be scared.' 

My head flung to the right as I heard a branch crunch beneath someone's foot. I could make out little figures, but they didn't look human to be exact. It scared me, but then again, my mind could be playing tricks on me.. again.

The light poured over something huge. Fur covered it's body from top to bottom. It's fur I had recognised. The dark, dirty blonde hair filled the body of this.. beast. I immediately backed down from my confident position, scared of what might happen. But when I looked down, I saw a paw. A paw placed where my hand should be. A paw placed there where fur covered it. The fur looked to be the same color of my hair. 

I moved my head around feeling hair beneath my neck.. but it wasn't just hair. It was dog hair. 

'Don't be scared.' his voice repeated. I looked up to see the beast had become closer. It's eyes shone in the light, a beautiful way. The wondrous caramel brown eyes looked scared, frightened. They were his eyes.

Two more appeared beside him. They were much bigger. Much more familiar. I took a step back, hearing their voices in my head. 

'Can she hear us? What's happening? Chris.. I'm scared. Sam talk to me' The last one was Justin. I looked up meeting his eyes again. My frightened expression mirroring his. 

'I can't.' I replied before I darted off into the woods. The wind, pelting against by hair, or in this case fur. I easily ran by every tree not hitting one once. I ran so fast I thought my legs were gonna fall off, but I kept running. I was running away from life. From fear. From everything. But with each step I took, pain increased rapidly. My heart was telling me to go back to him, but my head was telling me no. I heard rustling from behind me. I knew I was being followed. I took a quick glance, leading my eyes to meet with his. 

Just one look was all it took me to let the darkness take over me.. again.

--

My heart was beating rapidly and my head was pounding. I opened my eyes to see sunlight pour through my bedroom window. It was only.. just a dream?

"Sam! Time to get up! You've been in bed long enough! Get up or I-" my mom was pounding on the door.

"I KNOW!" I shouted, frustrated. I lifted body up from it's laying position to only have myself lie down again. My head was killing me. I groaned sitting up again, making my way into the bathroom. I stopped myself dead in my tracks, seeing a large red bump on my head dieing down. It was fading right before my eyes. All that was left was a scar, shaped into a.. J?

I shook my head examining the rest of my features. My eyes seemed.. darker then usual and my teeth seemed to bulge out of my mouth. Creepy. 

I made my way back into my bed room after doing what I needed to do and made my way over to my closet. I shut my eyes closed as I rubbed my temples repeatedly, trying to ease the pain, it worked but not for very long. When I opened my eyes again. I wasn't in my bedroom, I was outside.. my house? I was just staring at it, or what I thought was me. I looked up and into my bedroom window to see myself rubbing my temples like I just did moments ago. 

I squeezed my eyes shut and open again to find myself back in my room. I ran over to see the figure looking up at me. Their eyes glistened in the light, their eyes I recognised. He smirked beneath his hood. I blinked again, seeing the figure had disappeared and all that was left was a note on the ground. I grabbed myself a cardigan and threw it on over my pj's, wrapping it securely around my waist. 

I got to the point where I was only a few steps away from the note on the ground, but I was too chicken to look at it. I felt myself close my eyes and bend down. Seconds later I felt the thin, light paper in the palm of my hands. I opened it carefully, peeking at the note.

My eyes grew wide and my mouth gaped open. All air ran out of my body as I let the note drop to the floor. 

'Sam,

          Sorry for letting you get hurt last night, sorry for letting you cry, sorry for all the pain I've caused, but you now know why. 

A picture was attached, one I thought I had only seen in my dreams. It was of last night.

Sincerely,

                 Your mate, Justin<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go! Chapter 7!

I hope you like it!:D

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

-LaurenxD