..when I look in your eyes..

I can feel your heart beat..when I look in your eyes.. *werewolf*

The warm air blew back my long brown hair as I made my way through the hallway of this.. place I call 'school', with my backpack and books in hand. I hung my head low, careful not to drag attention. Attention: Something I don't get off anyone. 

Not my mom.

Not my dad.

Not my..well, what friend's? More like friend. Her name's Mandy, and she's a great person, someone who told me her secrets. She had long brown hair and big, deep brown eyes. She was what the guys would call, hot. But they never paid attention to her or me because everyone thought we didn't fit in. 

We had both naturally tanned skin, We were a normal 5'6 for sixteen year old, and we both had long brown hair and dark brown eyes. Some people thought we were sisters, others just thought we were freaks. Everyone else in this 'school' had either blonde hair with blue/brown eyes, brown hair with green/blue eyes or red hair with blue/brown/green eyes. They were all naturally pale and they would always say they were jealous of our clear and tanned skin. They had all the confidence in the world, where as me and Mandy? We had none of it. Accept for standing up for someone, Mandy was pretty good at that. She was good at a lot of things. A lot of things I envy.

I made my way slowly over to my locker as I pushed past someone being thrown into a locker. That happens a lot around here. I unlocked my locker and began getting my books out of my bag from my classes before. It was lunch right now, an hour for both me and Mandy to just hang out and talk about our 'secrets' .. well you couldn't really call them secrets, we were just catching up on the latest gossip and she was going to tell me if Christian finally asked her out. He was different from all the other guys at this school, him and his friend...Justin. 

My locker door slam shut as a happy Mandy emerged. She was doing a little happy dance, making her beanie on her head jump up and down. I laughed, shaking my head disapprovingly as her dance moves just got worse. I already knew what she was gonna tell me, I could tell by her face, I'm sure everybody could. 

"Guess who just got asked out on a date on friday with the hottest guy in the school?" she squealed jumping up and down, causing some upleasent stares to come shooting our way. She just ignored them and began walking as I trailed behind her. "Me that's who! Oh my gosh, I can't believe Chris finally asked me out, I was dying from the wait, it's not even funny,seriously!." she smiled skipping down the hallway towards her locker. She opened it swiftly and out fell a note. She beamed, before picking it up and reading it slowly. A big smile appearing with every word she read. "He's so freaking sweet" she held the note lovingly to her chest as she began her way towards our 'corner' where we usually ate.

I sat myself with my legs criss-crossed as I began unwrapping my lunch. Mandy did this same as she wore a huge grin on her face. She's liked Christian for years and they'd be perfect together. I think he's always had a crush on her,but has never shown it until now.

We were talking about god know's what when the two guys decided to join us. One of them being Christian and the other.. Justin. Christian wrapped an arm around Mandy's shoulder and planted a quick kiss on her cheek as color rose to her cheeks. She flinched at his touch as did he. They stared into each other's eyes and I knew that look. She found hers.. He found his.. They found each other at only 16? That's not fair!

After your first kiss with the one you know it's them. She smiled and looked down at her lunch as the yellow specks grew in her eyes. Christian turned to look at me and smiled. He had the same yellow specks in his eyes too. 

"Hey Sam, whatssup?" He asked trying to change the subject as he started leaning against the cold, pale wall behind him, awkwardly. I grinned shaking my head from side to side. I'm not that dumb. 

"Mind if I join you guys?" I heard the soft voice ask. It made me melt inside. I couldn't find my voice so I looked down and shook my head yes. I heard shuffling and took a quick glance to see him sitting there staring at me with his piercing brown eyes. It was like they were burning holes right through me. He was so hard to figure out, but so hot at the same time. Yes I said hot. What? I'm a teenage girl.. I use those kinda words. He flicked his hair to the side as he shifted his gaze to Christian and Mandy. Their yellow flecks had disappeared which was good because, I don't think Justin's a werewolf. He doesn't act like it, smell like it or he doesn't get treated like it. Well no one know's about werewolf's they all just treat us like crap because they think we're different and well.. we are.. in a way... 

I crumbled up my now empty lunch bag and threw it in the trash as everyone else got up from their sitting positions. "So friday?" I heard Christian ask. I stiffled a chuckle as Mandy nodded her head like she was crazy. They gave eachother a quick hug before Mandy left to go to class. I had class with Christian and Justin now, but.. Justin was no where to be seen. "Don't say a word" Christian whispered sternly but there was a small smile creeping onto his face. 

"I knew it!" I exclaimed. "I knew you guys were perfect for each other! I can't believe you guys are.. mates" I whispered the last part making sure no one could hear. He just smiled like a maniac to himself before sighing.

"I always knew she was the one" he sighed, smiling dreamily. I sighed.

"Well at least you found yours. Who know's? I could be still looking for mine in the next 20 years, which would not be fun" Christian gasped.

"So you finally got it? Your a werewofl?" he whispered. I shook my head.

"N-no, not yet. But I know I will and I know I am one. I can feel it." He sighed shaking his head.

"You can't say that Sam, we don't even know if your a half one Your mom's not one your 'dad' " he put air quotes around the word dad. "might not even be your real dad. Your mom had an affair remember? You could just be nor-" I cut him off.

"Don't say normal. You guys are normal, we're all normal, we just got that extra umph. But believe me, I know I'm a werewolf, I can... feel it." I sighed.

"Umph huh?" he chuckled. I pushed him playfully, laughing. "Okay, I'll believe you, but if anyone from 'our kind' ask's you if your one, you tell them no, because your not sure and you can't lie to 'em. Remember what happened to the last guy?" I shivered at the memory. "Exactly now come on" Christian chuckled as we raced to class as the bell rang..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know crappy start.. and ending.. well just crappy all together:L:L

Anywhoooooo, I have great plans for this story, so lemme know if your interested!

xD

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

;D 

-LaurenxD