..when I need you..

Hey guys, I think this is the 2nd last chapter..

But there'll be a sequel! I was just wondering, could I get 5 votes on this? I really like this chapter so, it would be awesome if I could, don't worry if I can't I'll still upload(:

I'm really sorry it's short /:

I can feel your heart beat..when I need you..*werewolf*

Day 18 of Month 09

Light filled my tired eyes as I turned to my side, feeling the soft mattress beneath me. It's crazy how these things are so comfy, especially after a long night. 

I smiled to myself, letting last night play over and over in my mind. I hugged the pillow closer as I inhaled his scent, thinking about where he held me, where he kissed me, where he loved me. The duvet felt tight around my fragile body as he held his arm around my waist. I felt my eyes changing again just thinking about it, but this time the change wasn't a burning feeling, it felt.. lustful. I traced along the mark on my forehead feeling the letters J-u-s-t-i-n underneath my fingers. It was similar to the newly found one on my neck now. 

I smiled as I heard his familiar light breathing I had heard only the night before, but for some reason, it sounded happier, more beautiful now. 

I turned my head to the left. My heartbeat increased by just letting my eyes find his closed ones. His perfectly sleeping body shuddered under the covers before he opened his beautiful eyes to reveal his brown orbs. His perfectly plump lips twitched at the sides as he smiled. Whoever made up the saying 'nobody's perfect' obviously hasn't met Justin. 

He looked at me with lust filled eyes, the brown orbs now changing to a gold as he held me closer. "Good Morning." he murmered as he kissed the crook of my neck, only causing me to shiver. The effect he had on me. 

"Morning." I smiled happily as I leaned in closer as I lay my head on his chest. I felt his heart beating rapidly against the side of my head. "I can feel your heart beat.." I whispered causing him to chuckle. I smiled as I looked up towards him. His normally perfectly placed hair was everywhere and his eyes looked dreary and tired, but he still seemed to look perfect. 

"Your so beautiful." he whispered as he caressed my cheek. I smiled as I closed my eyes, leaning into his hand. He ran his thumb across my cheek before whispering worriedly. "You don't regret it, do you?" I opened my eyes to look at his worried face. His eyes resumed the dark shade and his eyebrows were creased together. 

I smiled reassuringly. "Of course not. I'm glad we-you know.." I trailed off, feeling the familiar burning pink color resume to my cheeks. He chuckled as he kissed my cheek, 

"I know what you mean.. I'm glad too." This time, he was the one to blush. I sat up as I hugged the duvet closer, shielding myself. "My friends are flying in from Canada today, they're also werewolves so don't worry, I'm sure they'll love you." I nodded my head as I looked out the foggy window. Kids playing, the usual. 

I watched as the played in the open park, smiling happily towards one another. Their eyes glistening as the sunlight hit them. Jumping and running around with balloons, the smile that formed on their face as they clapped their hands together as their parents brought them to the ice-cream truck. The joy from the kids by just being around each other, the smile that formed on the mother's face as their son or daughter showed them their daisy chain they made for them, the smile's that came off the father's face as his son catches his very first baseball, th-

"Hey, I'm gonna go pick up Ryan and Chaz from the airport, I'll be back in a bit." I turned my head to look at the now dressed Justin as he smiled, car keys in hand. I nodded my head as he kissed my head. "I love you." he whispered. The all too familiar butterflies errupted as I nodded my head, smiling.

"I love you too." I whispered as he held my chin in his hands, his brown eyes boring into mine. He smiled showing his teeth before he pressed his lips to mine. I leaned forward as I felt his other hand on the small of my back. I wanted him then and there but he needed to go, I couldn't let my hormones get in the way this time. I pulled back biting my lip to stop me from bombarding him with kisses. 

"I'll see you in a bit." he murmured as he walked towards the bedroom door. 

I wrapped the duvet tighter around my small frame as I began to make my way over to my clothes, scattered on the ground. I quickly got dressed in my clothes from yesterday then began to look out at the kids playing again, two stood out.

They were the same as before, just older. I opened the window letting the cold air consume me. 

"No Mom! Go away!" I watched as the girl stumbled backwards from her mothers pull. Her mother was wearing the normal work clothes as she hung up her phone, trying to pull her daughter back. 

"Stop it now! Your leaving, get away from him, he's only gonna break your heart!" the mother shouted as she tugged on her daughters arm again. I watched in horror as the daughter's eyes filled with tears. "I forbid you to see him!" she shouted again, making the girl back away. Her eyes glistened with tears.

"You can't tell me what to do! I love him! He's my best friend! He cares for me, he loves me, he pays attention to me! Unlike you!" the girl retorted. Her mother gasped as she heard her daughters words. The girls lip quivered as she watched her mother walk up to the young boy, a permenant scowl on her face..

"Leave her alone, or she'll pay for it." her mother snapped as she thudded over to her daughter, she grabbed her arm pulling her away. The girl gave up fighting, knowing she'd have to pay for it. She turned her head, making her dark brown hair fly everywhere.

The boy stood there in tears of his own. "I'll be back J, she can't stop me." the girl whispered as she followed her mom down the dark road. The only source of light being the street lamp, but even that was nearly dead, these streets were dessereted, I hate it. It's like a memory playing over and over.

My eyes widened as I heard the familiar snicker, I prayed to god it wasn't who I thought it was as I turned around, peaking out of my eyes, my stomach dropped as I turned around to see the deathening smirk. "You won't be coming back this time." he smiled as he lunged forward, knocking me to the ground. I gasped feeling the cold wet substance against my scalp. I lifted my hand up t my head, placing it against the growing substance, I looked at my hand in pure horror. It was red, blood.

My eyes grew heavy as I watched the man lean down in horror. "Say night night." he snickered. That was the last thing I heard before my mind went blank and stars appeared..is this what it felt like to die?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------