..when we're being watched..

Hey guys! Just to let you know, I think there's only 10 chapters left..

But there will be a sequel! 

Chapter 11..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can feel your heart beat..when we're being watched..*werewolf*

Our fingers were laced together as we walked through the park. The familiar sensation running up and down my body each time we touched. I rubbed my thumb along the front of his hand letting him know I was still listening. He was talking about going back to visit Canada soon. His family are so loving. They make me feel really loved and ever since I've been with Justin, my mom's been so much nicer to me. She realised I've been growing up and that I may not be around much longer. College is just around the corner and I'll be moving out soon. My dad even got to visit, he was around yesterday and we even got to run together. And when I say run I mean, like a werewolf run in the forest.

"You could even bring your mom and dad?" Justin suggested. I nodded my head, leaning into his shoulder. 

"I don't know though, my mom and dad don't really get along." I shrugged. I looked out at the kids playing in the park. They all looked like they were having so much fun but there was a little girl that stuck out to me though. She looked to be about six years old. She had long brown hair and big brown eyes. She reminded me of me. She looked so sad and lonely. She was sitting on the ground feeling around it when she saw a big daisy. Her eyes grew wide and wore a grin on her face. She detached the daisy from the grass and made her way over to who looked like to be her mother. "Mommy!" I heard her shout, but her mother was too busy talking into her phone. It looked like something to do with work. "Mommy!" the little girl shouted again. 

"Aria! Be quiet! I'm on the phone." her mother hissed before returning back to the phone. The little girl shrunk back when her mother did that. Her eyes seemed to well up with tears before she shrunk down and sat back down on the grass.

"Sam, what's wrong?" I broke my gaze away from the little girl and towards Justin who looked concerned.

"What?" I asked, sniffing.

"Your crying, what's wrong?" he questioned as he used his thumbs to wipe my tears away. I hadn't even realised I was crying. I wiped away the remaining of the tears and did my best to smile. 

"It's nothing, it's just I saw a little girl.. she reminded me of myself when I was younger." I mumbled, fiddling with sleeve of my cotton cardigan. "she looks so lonely."

"Well I'm sure that girl will find someone who loves her and is willing to take care of her. If the little girl is as half as great as you, they'll be loved by every single person they meet." he whispered, holding my cheeks in his hands, smiling. "Because.." he whispered kissing my forehead. "You" he kissed my right cheek. "Are" he kissed my left cheek. "Amazing." he whispered before placing his lips on mine. I smiled, pulling myself closer by holding onto the ends of his shirt. We pulled back by pulling each other into a hug."I love you." he breathed out. I smiled into his shoulder.

"I love you too." I looked out over his shoulder to see a little boy about the girls age holding out a flower to her. He had a slight blush on his cheeks. His eyes were gleaming. The little girl looked up shocked by the little boys approach but stood up anyway. She looked at the boy curiously before grabbing the flower out of his hands and giving him a little kiss on the cheek. A slight blush ran across her cheek as she ran off into the distance. The little boy stood there shocked before he ran off and into the distance the little girl had run off to. He reminded me of Justin.

A growl pulled me back down to earth as I released my arms from around Justin. I looked at him curiously. He was giving an evil look at something or should I say someone behind me. My body turned around but my eyes were still on Justin. When I got to the point where my neck was sore, I turned my head around cautiously.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A male's voice questioned. I didn't recognise it. I adjusted my eyes to the light, the sun was behind the strangers head so I could only see a little bit of the guy.

"Go away Chase." Justin grumbled. "Your not wanted here." he spoke between gritted teeth. I heard the guy, who I assumed was Chase chuckle, before a smirk appeared on his face. I moved my head a bit, seeing the face of Chase. He had dark brown, almost black hair, He had dark brown eyes to match and his skin had a good tan. He was quite tall and you could see a nice toned chest through his shirt. He was smirking in my direction almost as if to say 'you like what you see.' I shook my head walking over to Justin, hiding my face in his chest as my arms wrapped around his body. 

"I wouldn't be so sure Bieber, your little girlfriend here seems to like me." He smirked again stepping forward, his eyes shining in the light. "Hello there baby, I'm Chase but you can call m-" Justin cut him off by stepping in front of me in a protective way. 

"Don't talk to her." he growled.

"And what if I do?" Chase questioned talking a step forward. 

"I'l-" I cut Justin off short by stepping forward and wrapping my arms around his. 

"Justin calm down" I whispered. His body seemed to relax as he looked down at me. I stared into his eyes. 'Calm down, he's not worth it.' His eyes calmed down as he looked down at me with lust. 

'I'm sorry.' he replied back. I smiled leaning my head into his. 

"Oh I see." I heard Chase chuckled. "You guys are mates?" he smirked. "Oh this just makes it better." he laughed clapping his hands together. Within seconds about ten other guys were behind him. They all looked similar. It was scary to see that they all had the same deadly smirk plastered on their faces. "Now come on baby, we got some..business to take care of." he smirked trying to take my hand but I pulled it away. Justin stood in front for protection again, but I stood in front of him again. I looked him in the eye. 'I got this.' he nodded his head before I walked up face to face with this.. this dick.

"Chase?" I questioned innocently. He didn't seem to catch my drift. He nodded his head taking another step closer I was literally inches away. "Okay.." I whispered. "Number one." I whispered, smiling. '"DON'T call me baby." I spat. He stood back, shocked. "Number two." I smiled stepping forward again. "Your a jerk." I growled before slapping him across the face, making a deathly sound.

"You little b-" he growled, making his way over towards me, fist held high before he was interrupted by what looked like his pack holding him back. He struggled but stopped after a while, he elbowed one of the guys making him lean over in pain. "This isn't over." he growled, wiping his mouth, where saliva had seemed to escape. "better watch your back Bieber boy." he growled. He turned to look at me smirking. "You too Clarkson." I gasped, slightly taken aback. How did he know my name? They walked away, mumbling to them selves. 

"I hate that douche." I heard Justin mutter. I nodded my head agreeing.

"Ditto." I mumbled before being pulled into one of Justin's ever lasting hugs.

What a dick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. chapter 11!

What did you think?

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

-LaurenxD