..when I'm confused..

I can feel your heart beat..when I'm confused..*werewolf*

Day 08 of Month 09

I sighed, tapping my pen against the hard wood desk. It's been bugging me for days on end. What had Chase done so bad to make Justin so angry besides the fact that he's a dick. The minute Chase showed up Justin was angry. The guard he lets down for his friends, family and me was back up. It hasn't gone down since then. He hasn't been the same since. I try to talk to him, I try to see him, but it's like he wants nothing to do with me.

Right now I was doing my English essay, but nothing had come to mind. I'm good at English, great at writing, but lately my work has gone down. The same with my grades. They were okay before Chase came into the picture. Seperating people must be one of his greatest talents.

My mood has also changed. I've noticed it myself along with other people. I've become more snappy and angry. I can't go a day without getting angry or upset at someone or something. My skin became the unnaturally pale color it was back in the woods and my stomach was in constant knots. My head was pounding, I couldn't even stand up straight or keep my burning eyes open.

"Sweety do you want anything?" I heard my mom ask, knocking on my bedroom door. The knocking sound made an echoing sound through out my room causing me to groan from the loud noise. I scowled noticing my mom's happy presence.

"Does it look like I want anything?" I hissed. She shook her head 'no' looking down at the floor. I sighed, getting up. "Exactly what I thought, so when I want something I'll get it!" I shouted, slamming the door shut in her face. Yeah I felt bad in my heart but my outside body did nothing about it. It's like it wasn't even under my control. I heard her sigh from outside the door before I heard foot steps meaning she was leaving.

I groaned, unhappy with my mood as I made my way towards my window. I slightly smiled seeing all the kids playing around but there, in the middle of the street was the same little girl as that day. She was swinging back and forth on the swing with the other guy from the other day. They were smiling in each other's direction. They both looked alot older now. Around ten maybe? Her hair looked to be a lot longer. Her facial features hadn't really changed, they just matured. She was taller, same with the other guy. His hair looked longer and it was starting to hang loose infront of his eyes. My mind went back to when I was younger and in the park, swinging back and forth on the swings. My mom had kicked me out for the day because she thought it was too nice out to stay inside yet she was inside for the whole of that summer. But that day turned out okay, I had a friend. A wonderful friend. He was always there for me. I helled onto the chain around my neck, smiling at the memories. The memories with him, my hand had a burning sensation running up and through it, the chain got hotter and hotter by the minute, but I just couldn't seem to let go. I never wanted to let go of what we had. I let go, seeing a mark on my hand before looking out towards the window where the two kids had been..but they were gone. I stared at the two swings they had been on as they moved back and forth from the wind.

I sighed, feeling abandoned. Where are you Justin?

My eyes snapped to my phone on the bed as Justin's familiar ringtone echoed through my empty, dull room. I gasped, scrambling to my feet. I plopped on my bed, picking my phone up and answering it almost immediately. "Justin! Oh my god! Are you okay? Where are you? I miss yo-"

"I need to tell you something." his voice sounded cold, and hard. I instantly got concerned as I held the phone to my ear. My emotions were running wild. His voice didn'y sound the same, he didn't sound like himself.

"Okay.. uh, shoot." I looked down at my hands, thinking about what he needed to tell me. Did I do something? Or was this to do with Chase? Whispering instantly caught my attention. It sounded like commandmants. The whispers sounded..familiar.

"I.." he started, his voice cracking in the process. "I-I d-don't-" the whispering cut him off, as a loud, what sounded like slapping noise was heard through the phone. "I don't love you." he whimpered. Those words were all it took for my whole world to completely break down. I could feel myself begin to hyperventilate, as tears made their way down my cheeks.

"What? N-no!" I croaked out. I closed my eyes, shaking my head as I made my way through Justin's thoughts. I reopened my eyes to see a blury image of his room. I felt wet tears running down his cheeks. His whole body was shaking and his cheek stung. I closed my eyes again, shook my head again and reopened my eyes to be back in body. "I know your lying!" I cried out. My whole body ached from pain. The pain from my heart breaking.

"I don't love you." he said again, sounding positive. He said it do firmly and steady that it scared me. I heard a snicker in the background causing my heart to ache even more. He was with somebody else.

"I-" I tried to say but I was cut off by the loud beeping noise, coming from the other end. He had hung up. I sunk down in my bed letting the tears fall. I was tired of crying. I was tired of being rejected. I was tired of feeling that same abandoned feeling I hadn't felt for nine months, but most importantly, I was tired of life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I know, short right?

I would've made it longer but I'm felling so sick right now. I hope you guys like it!

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!<3