..when I look at you..

Okay, this'll only take a minute..

1) holy crap! 25 votes?:o that's amazing and yet this is like only what the 5th chapter?

2) Are you guys still interested in the story? If so, can you let me know?

And lastly I just wanna thank you kkay998 for the amazing support and idea's for this chapter!

So.. without further a do, here is Chapter 5!:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can feel you heart beat..when I look at you..*werewolf*

(Justin's P.O.V) Finally:o

These feelings weren't normal, these hormones weren't normal, these attraction's weren't normal. Normal. Something I've started to question myself if I am that. Well, I know I'm not normal, but I try to be. I wanna be, for her. I wanna be there for her, I wanna hold her, I wanna call her mine, but I can't. It's okay for Christian because he's found his mate and she's like us, but what if mine isn't? I haven't found mine yet, but I'm pretty sure it's her. She makes me feel special, she makes me feel wanted, she makes me feel alive inside. 

"Are you okay?" my knees began to quiver as her soft angelic voice sent electric bolts through out my body. All I could see right now were her captivating, chocolate brown eyes. I searched for any sign if she was like us, but I found nothing, nothing. That's what I feel when I without her, when I can't see her, when I can't find her. My mind began going elsewhere but I stopped, when the familiar electric bolts went shooting through my arms again. I looked down to see her perfectly placed hand, laying on my fore arm. I got a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach causing me to smile and look back into her wondrous brown eyes. I nodded my head, still smiling like an idiot. "Well uhh, we better get back to Christian, Mandy and Brad before they think somethings up." she smiled warmly before she began making her way over to the bowling lane we had rented out. Brad. Something about him just made my blood boil. She's been seeing him over the past few weeks and I'm not taking it well, just seeing her with another guy makes my heart ache, but being with her made my heart race. I looked off into the direction she left in to see that Brad had snaked his arm around her waist. He can't do that, she's mine.

I felt my eyes burning as I started to shake uncontrollably. The sprite can crushed beneath my fingers as anger took hold of me. The remaining of the drink slowly made it's way from the can to the ground. People gasped as I stormed my way out of the bowling alley. "Justin? Justin come on, where are you going?" even her beautiful voice couldn't take the pain and anger away. I felt her get a firm grip on my arm but I shook it off, making my way to the private bathrooms. What's wrong with me? 

I stood in front of the cold, dirty mirror of the small enclosed bathroom as my hands held a firm on the sink. My reflection didn't even look like me, it looked like my inner wolf. She's my everything and I now know why

Samantha's P.O.V

"Justin? Justin come on, you've been in there long enough" I whined as I sat outside the bathroom door where Justin had run off too. 

"Leave!" he growled.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong" I told him sternly. The door burst open and a very angry looking Justin appeared. 

"You wanna know what's wrong?" he spoke between gritted teeth. 

I nodded my head. 

"Fine, I can't even look at another guy with you without getting pissed! I can't even control myself when I'm around you! It's like every-time I'm away from you my heart ache's! But I can't be with you! Your not like me! Not like Christian and not like Mandy!" he shouted but lowered his voice down into a whisper as he neared the end. 

"I may not be like you guys all cool, confident and collected but I am who I am, and I'm not just gonna change for some guy who can't be with me because I don't have the confidence or looks! You don't know a thing about my life, yea maybe you know a couple things from the other day but that doesn't mean you know every frickin thing about me! You jus-" I was cut of short by the sensation running through my body, fireworks exploding, butterflies erupting. His lips were perfectly placed on mine, his hand caressed my cheek perfectly, his other hand intertwined with mine perfectly. My knee buckled beneath me as my lips seemed to be on fire but in a pleasuring way, but he pulled away too soon for my liking. 

Did I really just have my first kiss outside the bathroom in the bowling alley?

"I know everything about you" he breathed out, looking me dead in the eye.

"And how is that?" I asked staring back into his eyes, his lips only inches from mine, in a way I liked it.

"Because.." he started leaning back as he started to walk away, still holding on to my hand, he got to the point where are arms were stretched out and our hands were slowly slipping through each others grasp. ". . you need to know everything about your mate" he whispered. My eyes widened and my stomach turned. Our hands slipped from eachother's grasp as he turned the corner and left. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------