..when you own me..(part 2)

Hey!! So I started a new short, christmas, love story, also bieber. 

Check it out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can feel your heart beat..when you own me..(part 2) *werewolf*

When the rain

Is blowing in your face

And the whole world

Is on your case

I could offer you

A warm embrace

To make you feel my love

I whimpered whist looking around at my surroundings. Trees. That's all I've been seeing for the past few hours, days maybe? 

I couldn't help but get a sick feeling at the pit of stomach with each day I've been away. My eyes felt like they would close any minute, my normally tanned skin had become unusually pale and my hair had lost it's volume and color. Each day gone, a bruise was formed on my body, not by myself, not by falling, not by anything, by me just being here. By being away, it just formed on my body like I was getting a beating, but I wasn't. If I wasn't here and people had seen me, I would've probably looked like an abused child.. but I wasn't.

Each day being here, I became weaker and weaker, depressed, lonely. Each day being here, I've slept, but I was still tired. I day dreamed, thought back to memories, I was still tired. I tried exercising but I didn't have the strength, the will power. I could barely lift up my arm, never the less walk.

I've been having what felt like a war in my body, my heart was telling me to sleep, get the energy I need and try to make my way home, I wanted to I truly do, but my head was telling me to stay put, that someone was gonna come and find me. Me being the stubborn person I was probably 5 days ago listened to my head. But that changed today, I woke up determined, I woke up feeling free, I woke up me, the person I'm meant to be.

Hours after preparing and gathering things I thought could help me and making sure the sun wouldn't go down to soon, I started off on my journey, off into the forest, or what I called it, 'the jungle.'

--

The branches crunched beneath my feet and the wind whipped it's way past me. The breeze felt nice against my hot body. My legs were burning and sweat was pouring down my forehead. I had my long, thick, brown hair tied up with the spare elastic band I had found on my wrist. My side bangs were hanging low, sticking to my forehead. 

I drained down my water I had gathered in a bottle, that I had found down by the river. The cold liquid felt good against my throbbing throat. 

--

My legs had a burning sensation running down them now, it was worse then before. My head hurt, my body was aching, but on the bright side my stomach was feeling a lot better. With every (what Ipresumed) wrong direction I took, I would groan in pain, from the amount of pressure what ever way I was going held, but with every good direction I took, butterflies danced in my stomach, causing a smile to form on my face, a general smile. The bruises were going away, I knew I was close I just knew it!..but not close enough.

'Stop here and continue in the morning.' I nodded my head, listening to his husky voice in my head. He got me in this mess, he can get me out. 'I'll come get you in the morning.. I know where you are.'  I stopped placing leaves down, trying to form a bed and stood up straight, hands on hips. 

'You've known where I was the entire time and you never thought to come get me?!' I shouted, well .. mind-shouted. I heard a quite wince and a sigh, before the voice started to talk again. 

'Mandy and Christian wouldn't let me go, they said you needed time to cool off.' I heard him reply shamelessly. 

'Cool off? COOL OFF? I've been frickin' cooled off for days, come get me who ever the hell you are!' I shouted whilst stomping my foot. Yeah I know childish, right? But who's gonna see?

'I can see.' his taunting voice replied.

'Shut up!' I snapped. The voice was about to speak again, but not before I could clear my mind, making the voice and all my thoughts disappear. I sighed happily whilst lying down on the 'bed' I had made. 

"Good night and sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bight.'" I whispered to myself sleepily.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so not my best chapter, right?

But it's basically just a fill-in on what's happening!

So,.. for the next chapter..

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

-LaurenxD