..when I'm with you.. (part 2)

I can feel your heart beat..when I'm with you..(part 2) *werewolf*

"Jacob is so hot!" Mandy's voice screeched through the empty lobby as we made our way out of the movie theatre. I chuckled when I saw a hint of jealousy hit Christian's eyes. "But not as hot as you" she cooed, but quickly shut herself up by placing her hand over her mouth as the familiar color rose to her cheeks. "I-I erm..I-" she cut herself off by laughing nervously as Christian wrapped his arm around her waist. He whispered something in her ear causing her blush to deepen. She looked at him with loving eyes as he gently placed his lips on hers. Some thing I've never felt, something I am longing to feel.

I shifted my gaze as I looked around the lobby seeing the ginger haired man sleeping peacefully on the counter top.

I could feel his eyes boar into mind but I wasn't willing to look up, I'd be pulled in and I wouldn't be able to stop it this time, the pull was so strong. I risked a glance to see the intense look in his eyes, his hair hung low, low enough to hurt his eyes but he never shifted his gaze. 

I returned my stare to my feet as I shifted awkwardly. "I should get going" I announced, but Christian and Mandy didn't budge, he held her so close as she had her arms wrapped securely around his neck. I shrugged as I made my way over to Justin. His loving caramel brown eyes, still boaring into mine. "I'll see you Monday?" I asked causing him to break his gaze from my eyes and to come back into reality. 

"Yeah I'll see you then" he replied, using the tone of voice that could only make my heart melt. Only he could do it. What I did next was very unexpected of me, it was nothing I would have never done if I didn't feel the lust take over me. I stood on the tips of my toes and swiftly placed my lips on his cheek. My lips barely touched his cheek, but it was enough to feel the sensation that went through my body. I pulled back to see a pained expression on his face, sweat dripping down his forehead and his body shaking uncontrollably. I might of been hearing things but I swear I heard a growl escape his lips. He took a step back as anger over poured his body. My both gaped open and I knew he could see the sorrow in my eyes. Through his closed mouth you could see his clenched teeth and the pain increase in his eyes.

"I-I-I I'm s-so s-" he cut me off by storming out of the lobby and making his way to the front  door. The glass shattered as he slammed the door shut. Some glass made it's way to my arms and legs but I couldn't move, pain over-powered my body.I could hear gasps escape from people's mouth as I stared off into the direction he had left in, tears visible in my eyes.

"Well, that's gonna leave a mark" I could hear Christian whisper behind me as Mandy shooed him off. She blocked my view as she stood in front of me with wide-eyes. 

"Are you okay?" her mouth was gaped open like mine was before but I couldn't force any words to come out. I just stood there with the same expression as before. Pain. "Come one, lets get you cleaned up." she whispered.

As if it were a blink of an eye, I was in Mandy's bathroom as she cleaned up my cuts that had formed from the shattered glass. A cut was visible right above my left eyebrow and another just below my right cheek bone. I had little scrapes on my arms beside one deep cut, the same with my legs. She cleaned them carefully with soft tissue and with each filled with blood she placed it in a bowl with hot water. The once clear water was filled with a red substance, known as blood.

I stayed the night at Mandy's but couldn't sleep knowing somehow I hurt him. Somehow he felt so sick he left, somehow I did this. 

The weekend was a blur and before I knew it, it was Monday, the day I was dreading, no time for sulking in my bedroom, crying my eyes out. And no time for myself. I had to share my time with everyone else, the people who don't know me, the people who are constantly doing everything they can to hurt me. Today they would succeed at that. My walls were no longer up and I didn't have a shield to protect me, it was like I was out in the open on a battlefield.

Nightmare's took over most of my nights causing me to wake up from the only 4 hours of sleep I had. I probably looked dead to these people. They were all perky and happy to be back in the company of their friends where as me? I wanted nothing to do with this place. Mom wouldn't let me stay at home. She threatened to kick me out and leave me out on the street if I did, so I had no choice.

I was getting weired stares as I walked slowly down the hallway and towards my locker. My over-sized sweater hung loosely over my grey sweatpants as my tear-stained face held the same expression I've had all week. Pain.

Classes were the same, a blur. But when it came to lunch I was officially all alone. Mandy was at home sick with the flu and Christian being her mate, wanted to make sure she was okay. Justin was no where in sight. I hadn't seen him all day. I was thankful though with the way I was looking and with what happened on Friday night, but there was one thing that was bugging me all day.

Was it a bug?

Or did I do something?

Was it the kiss on the cheek?

Or was it me in general? I'll go with that one, that seems to be the problem for everything lately.

Screw. My. Life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that was Chapter 3 part 2!

I hope you like it.

I tried my best to make it emotional but I think I failed:/

Anyway hope you like it!

xD