"Baby I'd Kill For You"

Start from the beginning

"She sounds like a wise woman" I stepped up to the table and leant my arms on the backrest of a dining chair,

"Yeah well... she knows a lot about life she does. Anyway here ya go beautiful, this, this is to us" he passed me a champagne flute and clinked his glass with mine, I'd never tried champagne before!

"Oh... oh wow" ERGH! Why did rich people drink this stuff?! It was VILE,

"Yeah, not all its cracked up to be is it" but yet he took another sip as his eyes lingered on me,

"No. Definitely not" I put my glass down,

"We've got a full minibar ain't we. What do you want? Gin?"

"Please.. thanks" RELAX WOMAN!!!

"Weren't kidding about those nerves was ya..." he chuckled to himself and worked his way around the island,
"Fill those with ice will ya" he slid over two more glasses. I nodded and walked over to the built in fridge-freezer whilst he had a look at the different spirits on show. I went inside and pulled out a drawer full of ice shards, as I looked at the ice instantly my cheeks flushed... that scene in 50 Shades Of Grey... imagine Richie doing that to you... Stop!!
He waited for me to hand him back the glasses and as I did he stared at me with a very lustful glance. I was in a trance with THOSE lips,
"If ya wanna give us a kiss then do it. But I can't promise ya these drinks will be made" his adorable little smirk had me taking in my bottom lip with my teeth, to which he raised a hand and brushed it up my jaw, gently stroking his thumb over my lip to free it. My little heartbeat rapidly thumped away as his eyes fixed on mine, I tilted my head up slightly and sexily grinned to him, stroking my hands up his shoulders as his hands cupped my waist, I giggled as he swooped me down and kissed my neck, he then brought me back up and rested his forehead against mine as our mouths parted, the sexual frustration burned in the pit of my stomach as his nose again touched mine, I gulped with hunger for him, this was too intense, I didn't know what to do next! His nose then softly nuzzled mine, playing with me, teasing me, JUST FUCKING KISS HIM!
I went in but he withdrew ever so slightly! What?!
"I think getting straight down to it will ruin this, won't it?" His lips locked with mine, I softly shook my head as we smooched, oh Jesus his tongue felt soooooo fucking...
"No?" He pulled back and then repeatedly kissed my lips, each kiss sent shockwaves of electricity through me,

"I am.. so ready for you" my hands stroked up his neck as I kissed just under his jaw,

"Still.." he stepped back, much to my disappointment!
"I reckon we should enjoy a little tipple first"

"Wait..." I scowled playfully,
"Are you nervous?"

"I don't do nervous" he spoke so darkly. That dark, scary glare set fire to my fuel,

"So then..." I took ahold of both his hands,
"Take me to bed" we didn't blink once as my words fell into his ears,

"Trust me... if there's one thing you're gonna need it's a bit of Dutch courage" much to my dismay he let go of my hands and proceeded to make us those drinks,
"Well go on then, go get yourself ready for me" he looked in the general direction of the bedroom. Yes!!! Yes! Yes! YESSS! A little cheeky smile covered my face as I wasted no time in finding the bedroom with a little spring in my step!
The suitcase was propped up against a beautiful white chaise lounge beneath the big bay window. I was only hoping, well rather EXPECTING something nice to be in there for me to dress up in.
I caught a glimpse of myself in the huge ornate mirror above a beautiful chest of drawers opposite the four poster bed, I looked radiant, wearing that 'Richie Kray glow'. I unzipped the case to find a beautiful pastel yellow French lace set, I checked the label wondering how pricey it would have been, it was from Victoria's Secret. I'd never shopped there, always wanted to but what's the point when you're a single loner with no social life and on a budget of next to nothing.
As I looked further there was a luxurious make-up set, and a full new outfit for tomorrow, all brand new with labels, he must of sent someone shopping for me.
Richie never failed to impress me, in fact he would have never ever been able to disappoint me.
STOP THINKING AND START GETTING NAKED!
Okay! Alright! I'm doing it!!! God I was so nervous, overly nervous, extremely nervous to the highest degree possible!
But after around ten minutes I was ready in my little lacey set. The pastel yellow contrasted so beautifully with my subtly tanned skin from a few sessions on the sun beds. The cute padded bralet gave me an instant boob job! My tits were popping!
I admired myself in the mirror for what seemed to be the first time in my life. I felt like one of those underwear models, looking this good and feeling this mature made me feel like a real woman, I'd never viewed myself in such a confident light. My Richie was teaching me how to fall in love with myself, he was teaching me that I wasn't worthless and he was teaching me to make an effort with myself. Nobody ever could make me feel so comfortable in my skin as what my Richie did. Suddenly my head turned to the opening door of the bedroom suite. Instantly my heart rate SOARED through the roof as Richie came in with two full glasses and a rose between his teeth! I couldn't help but giggle as he wiggled his eyebrows at me in a jokey, suggestive manner, he then cocked his head back in a way to tell me to go over to him, so that I did. Once I got to him he hummed for me to take the Rose out of his mouth, I shook my head, grinning at him as I did...