No.20

Once in the shower Tia closed her eyes and rested against the shower wall, letting the scortching water massage her outsides .. Taking a minute to reflect on everything around her, Tia was overwhelmed !!

She loved Carter and Gee so she didn't find it easy to just pick sides .. but at the same time there she was !! In Gee's house, in his shower, fucking him !!

Shaking her head Tia knew something had to happen .. whether good or bad something had to shake because she refused to hide out from anyone including Carter ..

She smirked as she thought of last night's rendezvous, closing her eyes Tia squeezed her legs together once more hoping to feel a lingering orgasm as she imagined Gee's dick slaughtering her insides ..

Opening her eyes, she saw a shadow .. but just as quick as she saw it .. it disappeared !! Running a towel across her face, she wanted to make sure her mind wasn't playing tricks on her ..

In the lifestyle she lived, paranoia came with the territory and she wanted to be sure she wasn't trippin .. Her ghosts of the past were forever haunting her and after Tevin reappeared on her that last time she made sure whoever she put to sleep was there for good !! But that still didn't stop her from being paranoid, constantly watching her back ..

With her heart beating ten times faster than it was, closing her eyes she fought to regain her composure !! Slowyly letting the voice of Gee creep into her head as she remembered something he used to always tell her .. 'Always follow your gut' ..

Slowly opening the shower curtain she gripped her 9mm she left resting on the edge of the tub. Gee had taught her early to never get caught slipping, you'd end up carrying your gun with you in the oddest places but it would one day save your life ..

Creeping out of the shower she tip toed ass naked until she reached the back of the bathroom door .. One thing was for sure, she knew whoever it was wasn't Gee !! After everything she had been through he knew not to sneak up on her.

Couple minutes passed, Tia felt like she was just being her paranoid self .. but when she heard the heavy thud of a footstep she froze. With a ski mask covering his face..

Tia watched as the tall heavy set guy entered the room .. Compared to her murder game, she could tell whoever he was was a pure amateur !! Slowly making his way towards the shower, Tia watched him from behind. Wanting him to know he fucked up she tapped the gun against the wall twice, so that he could acknowledge her presence ..

Turning around, he aimed his gun at her .. but by that time it was too late !! She shot him twice .. Once in the head, and once in the chest !!

Dropping to his knees the gunman dropped his gun, then fell face first into the marble floor ..

"Pussy !!" She whispered to herself as she watched him bleed out on to the floor, walking over to him Tia grabbed a towel and wrapped up in it before kneeling beside him to take off his mask ..

Gasping, she covered her mouth as she stared at the masked man .. With his eyes open he stared back her with a piercing glare ..

"Kilo !!" She whispered as she backed away into the wall slowly sliding down until she felt her butt hit the floor, she had killed Carter's bestfriend ..

_________________________________________________________________________________

Walking out of the hospital, Gee was livid .. looking down at his phone he watched as "Gabby" appeared across his screen. Sighing, he knew she was pissed .. he hadn't talked to her in a full 24 hours and with everything that was going on he really wasn't trying to argue !! Answering the phone he decided to go ahead and get it over with ..