♥Chapter 23♡

Amber

Slowly Opening My Eyes, I Try To Look At My Surroundings. Everything Was Blurry, I Really Couldn't Make Out What Was Going On Or Where I Was At. "Mommy's Awake" I Heard Somebody Say, It Sounded Like My Baby Cassie. Just Thinking About Her Puts A Smile On My Face

I Regained My Vision And Noticed I Was In My Room "How Did I Get In Here Cassie" "Tyler Brought You In, Mommy Are You Okai " I Nodded, Tyler Walked In Holding Some Soup. It Smelled Hella Good Like The One He Use To Make For Me When We Were Kids.

"Cassie Go Lay Down, Let Me Talk To Your Mom" "Bye Mommy Love You" Cassie Walked Out, Tyler Started To Feed Me The Soup "How Did You Find Me" I Asked While Swallowing The Hot Soup "I Was Driving By And I Saw Somebody Pulling Off Fast, Then You Falling Then Cassie Screaming So I Stopped The Car And Helped You" He Sighed

"I Still Love You Amber" "Why Are You Still Stuck On Me, You Made Your Choice To Leave Me So That's What You Did..... You Didn't Think About How You Decision Was Gonna Effect Anybody Else Did You" "I Did Actually, I Thought About Losing The Love Of My Life Over One Stupid Decision I Made. Also How My Daughter Would Grow Up Fatherless" I Shook My Head, Is This How Stupid I Sounded When I Was Begging Nico To Stay.

"Do You Remember When We Were Kids And I Use To Hold You When You Got Sick Or How I Use To Buy Your Lady Items When It Was That Time Of The Month. I Was Always There For You And I Will Always Be There For You....I Still Love You Girl" He Pulled Out This Bracelet That Had 6 Lockets On It. At First I Didn't Remember The Bracelet But Then I finally realized Where The Bracelet Was From. It's My Old Bracelet That He Gave Me When I Turned 15.

"You Still Have It" "I Never Lost It, I Kept It With Me All These Years Hoping That One Day I Could Give This Back To You And We Can Be Together Again" A Tear Slipped From His Eye And Mines "I Know I Fucked Up Amber, But I Wanna Be With You.I'll Drop Everything Just To Have You And Cassie Ma I'm In Love With You. Why Can't You See That" I Started Crying And He Pulled Me Into A Hug And Rocked Me Side To Side.

*Next Day*

"Andre, Yo I Gotta Talk To You Meet Me At McDonald" I Spoke Into The Phone "Ight "

"So Wassup" He Said Sitting Down In The Booth, Beside Me "Sooo, Ion Know How You Gone Take This But The Baby Might Not Be Yours" He Laughed "I Know That" I Looked At With A confused Face "How You Know" "Don't Worry Bout That"

It Got Hella Quiet, Then Andre Parted His Mouth "Does Nico Know We Fucked" I Looked Down, Hearing His Name Make All The Old Feelings Come Back "Yeah" I Said With A Shaky Voice "What's Wrong Ma" I Swallowed "He-He Found Out About You -You And Me And H-H-he Left Me Andre..... He WAS Gonna Marry Me But I Had To FUCK Up Everything Because I Wasn't Thinking.....Andre I WAS In Love With Him" "Like I Am With You" Andre Said, I Didn't Even Realize I Was Crying Until Andre Wiped The Tear Off My Face With His Thumb. "Andre I'm So Sorry I Forgot " "Nahh It's Okai, I Understand" He Got Up From His Seat And Stood Beside Me, Slowly Pulling Me Up From My Seat.

He Kissed Me Softly On My Lips "Really Amber" We Pulled Away, I Looked Over To My Left To See An Anger Tyler And A Calm Cassie, To My Right I See An Anger Nico.

Tf Is Nico Mad For??

Not My best chapter But Oh Well, LOVE Y'ALL