♥Chapter 5♥

Amber

Andre And I Have Been Seeing Each Other Alot,  I Still Didn't Tell Him About Cassie.I Know I Seem Like A Bad Person But I'm Afraid, it Slipped Out One Time But I Caught My Self. At The Moment We Aren't In A Relationship Or Anything Were Just Talking.

"Moooovvvee Andre" I Said Trying To Get Out Of His Tight Grip, He's Mad Because I Beat Him In Basketball And He Won't Get Off Of Me. "No" He Said Snuggling His Head In The Crook Of My Shoulder, Then There Was A Knock At The Door. "Open The Damn Door" I Said Playfully, He Got Off Of Me And Ran TO The Front Door.

I Sat In The Chair He Had In The BackYard, I Heard The Door Open And Andre Yelling.

Andre

I Go And Open The Door And See One Of My New Sellers At My Door. He Was All Beat Up And Crying "What's Wrong Young One" "Rage Sent Me To You As A Warning, He Said This Not Gone Be The Last You See Of Him And That You Got A Pretty Girlfriend" I Looked At Him Like He Was Stupid, Then I Looked In The Back Yard At Amber "I Ain't Worried About Him....Where My Money At" A Scared Look Came Across His Face "He Took All The Money And Drugs I Had I'm Sorry Boss"

"WTF YOU MEAN THAT WAS 5K WORTH OF FUCKING -" I Had To Stop Myself Because Amber Doesn't Know I'm In The Drug Business And Ion Want Her To Know Yet "Go To The Trap And Talk To Young Ace" He Said OK And Left. I Scratched The Top Of My Head And Shut My Door

"You Okay" Amber Said Walking Inside The House "Yeah Ma, Just Some Shit On My Mind" I Sat Down On The Couch And Amber Sat On The Other "Come Here" she Walked over And stood Infront Of Me "I Want You"

Amber

He Wants Me?? As In Sex Want Me Or As In Relationship

"What Kind Of Want" I Said Looking Down At Him, Before He Could Answer my Phone Rung "Hello" I Said Speaking Into The Phone "Ummm Yes But I'm Sorry To Inform You But Cassie Lewis Has Been in An Accident She Is At Memorial Hospital" My Mouth Dropped Open, And Tears Slowly Slid Down My Face "Hello, Are You Still There Ma'am" I Quickly Hung Up The Phone.

"What's Wrong Ma" Andre Said Looking At Me, "I Gotta Go" I Grabbed My Things And Rushed To The Hospital. "Where's My Daughter And What Happened To Her" I Said As tears streamed down my Face "Calm down Ma'am What's her name" "Cassie Lewis" the lady Began typing in the computer And a doctor Came out "hello I'm Doctor Sanders And Your Daughter Cassie Lewis Is In A Coma" "Why What Happened" "Well..... "