♡Chapter 8♥

Amber

I Walked Out Of Andres Bathroom, Wearing A Big White T-shirt, Boxers, Socks And My Hair Was In A bun. The Room Was Big, It Was Built For A King And Queen. I proceed To Put My Dirty Clothes In The Wash, As I Walked Out Of His Room, I Heard Sniffles Coming From Another Room. I Hurried And Put The Clothes Away, And Followed The Sounds Of The Light Cries. The Sounds Led Me To A Pink Door, With A Diamond On The Front Of It.

Slowly Opening The Door The Sobs Stopped. It Was Andre Holding A Piece Of  Crumbled Up Paper In His Hand. "Read This" he Said tossing the piece of paper at me.  I opened the crumbled piece of paper And it read "Dear Andre, Diamond Is A Sweet Little Girl She's Always Smiling. It Would Be A Shame If Something Were To Happen To Her, And Tell that Sexy Ass Amber I Said Hi ; ) .....Rage always Win, This Isn't A Game Andre This Is Real Life In Order For You To Get Your Daughter Back You Will Have To...... " The Letter Stopped There, I Looked Over To Andre, The Look On His Face Was Un-nameable, For Some Reason, It Attracted Me To Him More. Snapping Out Of My Thoughts, I Walked Over To Andre And Held Him "Don't Worry He Gone Get His" He Softly Kissed My Lips, I Smiled "Can I See Her" Andre Pulled Out His Phone And Showed Me A Picture Of A Caramel Baby, She Had Deep Dimples And The Prettiest Hazel Eyes. Her Was Curly And It Looked Really Soft. "She Is Beautiful " I Said Looking Him In The Eyes "Like You" I Looked down And blushed "Amber" "Yes" "Will You Be My Girl" I Ran My Hands Down My Face, Thinking About My Answer I Was Going To Give Him. I Sighed "I'm Not Ready Yet" "What" "Andre My History With Boys Isn't The Greatest I Have This Fear -" "You Have This Fear Of Being Hurt,You Feel Like You Can't Trust. I Know How You Feel Amber, Your Like An Open Book, Waiting For Somebody To Read You, And I Want To Read You. I Wanna Be Able To Love You "

How Does He Know All The Right Things To Say??

"I Just Can't" he Walked out the Room Leaving Me Dumbfounded And Lost In My Own Thoughts. 

2:00 in The Morning, I Was Still Up Thinking About My Life, And Cassie. I Looked Down And Saw Andre Staring At Me. "Yes" I Said ,"Lay Down" "I Can't Sleep Dre, I'm Just To Stressed" A Sneaky Grin Came On Andre's Face, He Sat Up In The Bed And Took Off His Shirt.  "What Are You Doing" he Placed his Index Finger On My Lips

He Took My Hair Out Of A Bun, Now It's All Over The Place. Andre Then slid The T-shirt I Had On Off, "I'm About To Relief Your Stress" he whispered seductively in my Hair