♥Chapter 19♡

Andre

Everybody In The Church, Was Waiting On Amber's Answer. "Uhhh, I'm Flattered But No" My Heart Just Broke Until A Million Pieces, Now I Know How Ginger Feels. At The Moment, I Was Heated. "You Turned Me Down Fa That Footlocker Nigga" She Looked At Me With No Emotion, I Know This Was A Waste Of My Time.

Sitting At Home, Getting Wasted And Smoking Weed. What Can I Say I'm Depressed, I Guess What They Say Is True "What Goes Around Comes Around" This Is Why Thugs Don't Fall In Love.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Who Tf Is It" I Slurred Out "Amber" That Name, Brings Me So Much Pain To My Heart. I Can't Believe Her Ass, Would Come Here After She Just Turned Me Down In Front Of All Those People  "Answer The Door, I Know You In There" She Said Banging On The Door.

"We Need To Talk" She Told Me As She Walked Fiercely In My House

Amber

The Alcohol Took Over Our Body, Our Slurs Soon Turned Into Moans, Loud Moans That Filled The Quiet House. Andre Soft Lips Traveled Down My Naked Body, Leaving A Trail Of Wet Kisses. He Kissed My Second Pair Of Lips And He Went To Work.

Andre Grabbed My Hips, Placing Me On His Face. Slowly Sliding His Tongue Inside Me, I Gasped. His Tongue Felt So Good Inside Me, I Began To Grind On His Face, Which Made The Sensation Even Better. Judging By The Look On His Face He Was Enjoying This Too.
"A-N-D-R-E" He Spelled His Name Out With His Tongue. "I Own This" He Said Speaking Inside My Kat, His Voice Sent Chills Down My Spine. He Started Sucking On My Pearl Roughly, I Couldn't Take It, I Tried Getting Up But He Pulled Me Back Down. "Uhhhh F-Fuck Baby" Since I Was On His Face While He Was Eating Me Out , He Grabbed My Ass With Both Of His Hands. I Cummed And He Licked It All Up.

"Ahhhh, Fuck Dre" I Moaned, As He Thrust Deeply Inside Me. The Sounds Of His Grunts, Is Sexy As Hell "You Like That Baby" He Panted, "Yes Daddy I Love It" Im Guessing That Turned Him On More, Because He Began To Pound Me Harder. "Get On All Fours" Andre Demanded Slapping My Bare Ass. I Did As Told, He Rammed Inside Me Roughly. My Back Arched And I Gasped Loudly "Andre!!!" I Half Yelled And Half Moaned, "Say My Name" He Slapped My Ass Hard As Hell "Andre!!!" "Nope Thats Not My Name" He Started Fucking Me Even Harder "DRE!!!" "Nahh" He Picked Up The Speed. I Bit Down On My Lip To Hold In Moans "Say My Name" "DADDDYYYYY" We Flipped Over ,And He Pulled Out. Rubbing His Tip Against My Throbbing Kat "Dont Tease" He Slid It In Slowly, Taking Deep Long Strokes. "Who Own It" He Whispered In My Ear, I Can Still Smell The Weed And Alcohol In His Breath "You Own It" "Who Own It" He Asked Again Picking Up The Pace Of His Thrust  "You Own It Baby!!" I Moaned Loudly .He Started To Slow Down Again,  "Ahhhhhh" We Both Said At The Same Time As Reached Our Climax. "I Love You" He Said As He Collapsed On The Other Side Of Me "Love You Too"

"Where You Been Baby" Nico Asked Kissing My Lips, A Guilty Feeling Took Over My Body,"I Was Just Driving Around And Thinking" "Thinking Bout What" He Asked, As He Massaged My Feet,  It Felt Sooo Good. Which Only Made Me Feel Worse About Myself.

He Slid His Fingers Inside My Boy Shorts, Rubbing My Now Sore Clit.  "Uhhg Baby" He Smirked.  I Wanna Make Love To Nico But I Just Fucked Andre, I Should've Never Did That Ion Think we Used A Condom.

Nico

I Finger Fucked The Shit Outta Her, Hoping This Will Lead To More Than Just Sex, I Wanna Make Sweet Love To Amber. She Just So Perfect, Even Though She Does Things That Aren't Right, I Still Love Her. I Wanna Make Our Relationship Last, And, I Soon Plan On Marrying Her.