♥Chapter 25♥

Nobody P.o.v

"PUSH!" The Doctor Said, Amber Started Pushing And Squeezing Andres Hand. Through The Process Of Her Giving Birth, Nico Ran In. Andre Whole Face Changed Into This Mad Look. Nico Walked To The Other Side Of Amber And Held Her Hand As Well. "Push" "AHHHHHHH!" Amber Screamed In Pain, She Squeezed Andre And Nico's Hand Even Harder Which Made Them Scream Out In Pain. "Last Push Amber" "Come On Baby" Andre Said To Amber, To Encourage Her More. Nico Looked Like He Wanted To Slap The Spit Out Of His Mouth.

Amber

As I Held My Handsome Baby Boy, In My Hands I Smiled. No Doubt That This Is Nico's Baby. I Looked Up At Andre And Nico Who Were Both Staring Down At Me, Smiling. "What Do You Want To Name Him" Andre Looked At Nico, I Did As Well.
His Mouth Dropped Open, "Uhhh, Let's Name Him King" "King De'quan Sanchez" The Doctor Walked In The Room "Did You Guise Find A Name" "Yes, King De'Quan Sanchez"

"Your Child Is Premature So He's Going To Have To Stay In The Hospital Until He Develops" I Nodded And Handed Him The Baby. He Walked Out Only Leaving, Andre, Nico And I There.

"Soooo" "Amber I Still Want To Marry You, I Love You. That Night I Left I Was Just Mad, All The Lies And Shit Just Kept Coming My Way And I Couldn't Take It. I'm Sorry Amber I'm In Love With You..... WILL YOU MARRY ME?¿"  I Was Dumbfounded. No Words Were Coming Out Of My Mouth. Nico Tried To Slide The Ring On My Finger But There Was Already A Wedding Ring There.

"What's This" I Asked "I Put That On There, I Was Gonna Ask You When You Woke Up If You Would Marry Me" I Looked Down At My Ring Finger. I'm Stuck In A Dilemma.

Tyler And Cassie, Walked In Shortly After. "Mommy, You Okai" Cassie Said kissing My Nose, I Laughed "Yes Baby I'm Fine" . "Ummm You Guise I'm Tired Can Y'all Leave,...Cassie Do Want To Stay With Mommy And Sleep" "Yes" She Crawled In The Hospital  Bed With Me.Tyler Came And Kissed My Right Cheek,Andre Kissed My Left Cheek And Nico Kissed My Forehead. Then They All Left.

"Cassie What Am I Gonna Do.....Which One Should I Chose Love" Cassie Turned Around To Face Me "I Don't Know Mommy, Your In A Tough Pickle" I Started To Laugh And So Did Cassie. "I'm In A Tough Pickle Huh?" She Nodded.

3 Boys And 1 Girl. All Coming At Me At Once, I'm Confused On What To Do. I Don't Want To Make The Wrong Decision. I Just Need To Get Away, But That's Not Going To Solve My Problems. You Just Can't Run Away From Everything. People Make Mistakes, And I Would Be A hypocrite If I Don't Take Andre And Tyler Back Because Of The Mistakes They Made. I Made Mistakes Too. Everybody Does. I Don't Want To Be Stuck On The Past But I Guess It's Not Going Anywhere. This Whole Situation I Need To Think About Seriously.

Okai, So First Off I Love Y'all Comments Keep Them Coming, I'm Really Trying To Update More But Idk I Have To See. Oh Umh, If You Have Any Questions, Just Ask In The Comments Or Inbox Me. Love Y'all ♥