♥Chapter 21♥

Hi Loves' Keep The Comments Coming Because I Still Didn't Chose Who I Want The Father To Be. I Honestly Love Y'all Comments.  Oh And Inbox/Comment Baby Names, The Gender Of The Baby Etc.  Also I'm thinking About Adding Another Girl In The Story, so inbox / Comment your info

Amber

I'm Sitting In The Doctors office For My Appointment, At The Moment. I Didn't Tell Nico Or Andre About It Because If Both Of Them Show Up All Hell Is Going To Break Loose.

"Hi Ms.Myers How Have You Been Feeling Lately" The Doctor Asked Me "I've Been Doing Good,  But I've Actually Been Under Alot Of Stress Ya Know?" "That's Not Good For The Baby You Know That Right" "Yes I Know This Isn't My First Child Ma'am"

She Began To Show Me The Ultra Sound, And Gave Me Some Pain Pills. As I Was About To Walk Out, An Idea Popped Up In My Head. "Can I Get A DNA Test When The Baby Is Born Please"

"Sure.....You Fast Ass Shouldn't Of Been Hoeing Around Anyways " She Mumbled The Last Part "What" I Yelled, I Walked Over To Her And Popped Her Right In The Mouth "Bitch If You Got Some Shit To Say, Say It To My Face Stupid Ass Bitch" She Held Her Mouth And Nodded "Thought So" Then I Made My Way Out Of The Room.

Andre

"Bitch Where My Fucking Money At" I Said Hitting Him With Head Of My Gun "Ion Know Man" His Mouth Bleed Badly, And The Nigga Was Crying. The Only People I Hate To See Cry Is Amber, Diamond And Cassie. "Nigga I'm Done With You, Take His Ass To The Warehouse."

Sitting In My Office Getting Head From This Bad Ass Bitch, "Damn Ma" I Groaned, I Really Need To Relief Some Stress Cause The Shit That's Been Going On Is Killing Me. My Office Door Swung Open Revealing Ginger Ass Standing There. "Move Bitch" She Said To The Girl That Was Giving Me Head While Grabbing Her By Her Hair.

"Bitch Let Me Go" The Girl Said, She Started Wildin Out On Ginger. Sending Blow After Blow To Ginger Face, I Sat There And Laughed. That's What She Get For Trying To Be A Bad Ass Bitch.

"Ight Y'all Stop, What Tf You Want Ginger" She Sat Down In The Chair Across From Me. "Okai So, I Want To Make A Deal With You" "Manne What Is It"

"You Get Back With Me And Let Me Beat Amber's Ass Or I'll Tell Nico About You And Amber" I Rolled Up The Blunt And Smoked It "Ion Care Tell Nico I Want His Ass To Know So Amber Can Be With Me" She Laughed "Okai, Get Back With Me And Let Me Beat Amber's Ass Or I'll Put You On Child Support" I Put The Blunt Down And Looked At Her.

I Let Out A Deep Laugh "You Gone Put Me On Child Support.... NO BITCH I SHOULD PUT YO STUPID ASS ON CHILD SUPPORT, I WATCHED AND TOOK CARE OF DIAMOND FOR 3 YEARS BY MY DAMN SELF WHILE YO IGNORANT ASS WAS SITTING UP IN A TRAP HOUSE BEING A HOE, Tuh I Dare You To Put Me On Child Support I'll Beat Yo Ass Until You Turn Gray" She Looked Scared, I Continued To Smoke My Blunt, She Quickly Regained Her Self Then Said Some Shit That Got Me Heated "Get Back With Me, Let Me Beat Amber's Ass Or I'll Tell The Cops About The Business You Running " I Calmly Put The Blunt Back Down AND Walked Over To The Side She Was On.

My Hands Slowly Wrapped Around Her Neck, I Don't Hit Girls But She Making Me Mad Right Now. "I Dare You To Do Some Stupid Shit Like That,I Will Fucking Murder You. First Of All, I'm NEVER Getting Back With You, Second Of All Your Not Touching Amber Because She's Pregnant With My Damn Child. And If She Loses My Child Because Of You, You'll Lose Your Life. Third Of All, TELL THE COPS AND THAT'S YO ASS" I Was Still Holding On To Her Neck, She Started To get pale, I Let her go And She Leveled Out her breathing.

"She's Pregnant..... With  Your.... Baby" She Panted, I Nodded.  "THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY CHILD, WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T HUH??" "SHE WAS THERE. FOR ME WHEN YO ASS WASN'T, EVEN THOUGH SHE DON'T WANT ME I KNOW SHE STILL LOVES ME. I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR THAT GIRL I SWEAR I WOULD. I FUCKED UP A FEW TIMES BUT THAT DON'T ME ION CARE BOUT HER, I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT GIRL LIKE I USE. TO BE WITH YOU" I calmed Down "Get Out" I Demanded And She Did As Told.

Amber

"What Do You Want To Name The Baby" He Asked While Rubbing My Stomach "What Ever You Want To Name Him/Her  Love". My Stomach Began To Growl "Babe Can You Go Get Me Some Garlic Chips,Pickles, And Cookie Dough Icecream" He Scrunched His Face Up "Ewww Wtf, You Already Eating Like A Pregnant Women" I Hit Him In The Face Playfully

Nico

I Went To The Corner Store To Get The Pregnant lady's Food. As I Was Picking Up The Garlic Chips, Somebody Tapped My Shoulder, I Turned Around And Saw That Girl That Andre Was About To Marry.  "Oh Wassup " "Hi Sexy" She Said While Touching My Stomach, I Gave Her The 'Bitch Don't Touch Me' Look. She Moved Her Hand And Began To Speak "What You Been Up To" She Said While Biting Her Lip

"Nothing Reality, Just Tryna Take Care Of Amber Crazy Self, You Know We Got A Baby On The Way" She Smirked "We??" "Yeah We... Do You Not Know How People Make Babies" "Nooo I Think I Need A Demonstration" She Put Her Hands Inside Of My Shirt, And Started Feeling On My Stomach. "Uhhh Can You Not " I Pushed Her Away And Finished With My Shopping.

I Got To The Cash Register About To Give The Man The Stuff Until My Phone Rung. "Hello" "Baby I Changed My Mind I Want, McDonalds" "IGHT" I Put The Stuff Back And Made My Way Out The Store.

While Walking Out I Bumped Into Andre. I'm A Nice Dude, I Like Everybody But Not This Nigga. He Think He Slick, I Know He Still Tryna Get Back With Amber. "Watch Where Tf Yo Stupid Ass Going" He Said To Me "Nigga Shut Yo Broke Ass Up, I Ain't Got Time Fa You I Got A Girl At Home" He Laughed And I Walked Away "Ask Amber How My Dick Taste" I Stopped Dead In My Tracks "What"

Amber

"Mommy Why You Keeping Throwing Up" She Said While I Was Brushing My Teeth. " Cause Mommy Having A Baby" "Oh!" She Jumped Down From The Sink And Behan To Run Her A Bath. My Baby Girl Smart.

Putting Cassie,In Her Bed Nico Walked Pass The Room Looking Mad As Hell "Goodnight Baby" I Walked Out Her Room, To My Room. "Baby What's Wrong" I Said As I Sat On The Bed Watching Him Undress. "Man It's Nothing" "Why Tf You Got Bruises On You" I Semi-yelled "Leave It Alone" "Tell Me"

"It's Ya Boy Andre, I Bumped Into Him And He Said Some Disrespectful Shit So I Beat His Ass" He Exclaimed. "What Did He Say" "He Was Said Ask Amber How My Dick Taste And How The Baby Not Mines" I Started To Get Nervous "That's All He Said" "Yeah" "Well Don't Believe Him Baby, He Just Mad.....Where Tf My Food At" "You See What Had Happened Was" he Said While Laughing "Nigggaaaaa"