♡Chapter 18♡

Nico- 17 Votes

Andre- 3 Votes

Amber

I Tried Calling Nico Phone Numerous Of Times, And Every Call He Sent Me Straight To Voice Mail. I Started Crying, Because I Really Did Like Nico. He Did Alot Of Shit For Me, And I'm Very Thankful For All Of That. "Mommy Why You Crying, You To Pretty To Cry" Cassie Said Wiping The Tears Off My Face. "It's Nothing Baby" "Mommy, Where's Daddy"

"I'm Right Here Baby Girl" Nico Said Walking Through The Door, "Go Play Let Me Talk To Yo Mom" Cassie Ran Away Towards Her Room. 'You Came Back" 'I Never Left, I Was Just Sitting On The Porch Thinking" "I'm So Sorry Nico, I Was To Busy Talking About How People Doing Me Wrong, When I Noticed I'm Doing You Wrong Too" He Picked Me Bridal Style From Off The Floor And Carried Me To My Room.

"Ion Even Care About That Amber, All I Care About Is Making You And My Daughter Happy" A Huge Smile Swept Across My Face. I Love How He Actually Claims Cassie As His Daughter.  Nico Placed Me On The Bed And Climbed On Top Of Me. I Pecked His Lips "Did You Just Bird Peck Me" I Laughed, He Started Tickling Me.

I'm Glad I Chose Nico

Andre

Today, Is The Day I Get Married, Am I Nervous..... Nope!! I Look Sexy Asf , My Black Suit And Teal Tie, Matched The Teal Rose, That Is Placed In My Pocket.

The Music Started Playing And Everybody Stood Up, Ginger Walked Down The Aisle With Her Father. Her Long Teal Dress Looked Beautiful On Her, It Matched Her Complexion Nicely. When She Made It To Where I Was Standing, Everybody Sat Down

Amber

"I Do" Ginger Said, "And Do You Andre Take Ginger To Be Your Lovely Wedded Wife" It Was Hella Quiet. Everybody Is Waiting On Andres Response.

"I .....Can't Do This, I'm Sorry Ginger Ion Love You Like I Love Amber..... Amber Can You Come Up Here Please" People Started Looking Around To See Who I Was, And The People That Do Know Me Was Staring Dead At Me. I Looked At Nico, And He Told Me To Go Up There

Walking Towards Andre And A Furious Ginger. Everybody Started Whispering Stuff,And Looking At Me With Death Stares. I Stood Infront Of Andre, He Got On One Knee. I Covered My Mouth, He Pulled Out This Big Ass Diamond Ring. I Think It's Bigger Than Gingers "Amber, Ever Since The First Day I Met You, I Fell For You. I Fucked Up Countless Amounts Of Times But Baby Everybody Deserves Another Chance, 2 Weeks Ago When We Kissed I Know You Felt A Spark Because I Did. I Wanna Be With You. You Deserve More Than Just A FootLocker Pay Check, And I Can Provide Way More Than That For You And Cassie, Amber  Will You Marry Me??"

It Was Hella Quiet, Except For The Sobs Of Ginger, I Looked Over My Shoulder To See A Infuriated Nico.
"........"

To Be Continued

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PEOPLE!!!!!  Y'ALL BETTER EAT, CAUSE I KNOW I AM