♡Chapter 6♡

Ayee I Appreciate The Votes But Can Y'all Comment Or Something Lol I Need FeedBack Please!!!!  Love Yall ♥♥

♪When You Feel Like All Else Has Failed Baby Girl Fall To Your Knees And Pray, When Your Stuck Alone In This World God Has Your Back Always Remember That ♪I Said Those Words Over And Over Again, As I Sat Down In The Hospital Room With My Unconscious Daughter. The one Thing In This World that I Cared About Is Taken Away From Me In The Blink Of An Eye. The Doctor Said The Found A Gun Shot Wound And She Started Losing A Lot Of Blood Said She Went Into A Small Coma .

I Wonder How Tf She Got A Gun Shot Wound At School, I Need To Go To That School And See Who Tf Shot My Damn Daughter Cause Ain't Nobody About To Shoot My Daughter And Get Away With It. "I Love You Cassie Stay Strong" I Said Kissing Her On Her Forehead And Leaving Out The Room. I'm About To Go That School And Raise Hell.

"Hello, Can I Please Speak To The Manager Of This Day Care Please "I Said Looking The Lady At The Front Desk Dead In Her Eye "Why" "Because I Need To See The Damn Manger Person Thing  Damn" I Yelled "What's Your Name" "Amber Myer" She Looked At Me, Then Wrote Down My Name. I Walked Towards The Office And I Knocked Hard On The Door, He Didn't Answer. So I Knocked Again Still No Answer So I Walked In.

"Excuse Me" I Said, The Manager  Turned Around "Can I See The Cameras" "Why" "Well" I Said Sitting down "My Daughter Got Shot Today, And I Want To Know How This Happened At A Damn Daycare" I Looked Him Dead In His Face And He Looked Me Dead In Mines. "Come With Me"

Looking Back At The Camera, I See My Daughter Playing On The Playground With Other Children. Cassie Went And Played On The Swing By Herself, Next Thing I know I see my Little Baby Falling On The Floor. I slowed Down The Video And paused It On A Specific Part.

There Was This Man, Wearing This Big Jacket And He Had Other Men With Him. I Noticed The Man That Was Holding The Gun Said "Don't Fuck With Us Andre" Then He Fired The Gun. The Big Man Mouthed "It's Rage Bitch" The Funny Thing About It Was That When He Said That He Was Looking Dead At The Camera.

"Thank You Sir" I Said Walking Out Of his Office. I Sat In My Car And Started To Think , Why My Daughter, And What Does Andre Have To Do With This. My Phone Began To Ring, I Looked At The Screen And It Read "Andre" Speaking Of The Devil.

"Yo Ma Why You Left" "We Need To Talk" "Alright Come Over" I Hung Up The Phone And Sped To His House

Andre

I Opened The Door And Saw Amber Standing There With A Weird Look On Her Face. It Looked Like She Was Hurt,Sad, Confused And Mad I Really Couldn't Make Out Which One It Was But I Knew It Was One Of Those. "Is There Something Your Not Telling Me" She Said In This Low Voice Which Kinda Scared Me A Little. "What You Mean" "You Know Somebody Named Rage" I Looked Down, And Questioned Myself Should I Answer This Question Or Nah.

"Why" I Asked "Because My Daughter Got Fucking Shot Today" I Looked at Her With that Wtf Face "You Got A Daughter" "That's Besides The Point Who Tf Is Rage" she yelled "Okaii.... "

I Told Her Everything From Me In The Drug Business To Me Having A Daughter. "WHY TF YOU AINT TELL ME THIS SHIT BEFORE" "WHY YOU AIN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A DAUGHTER" "Nigggaaaaa YOU ACTING LIKE THAT'S A BIG DEAL YOU THE ONE WHO DIDN'T TELL ME YOU ARE IN THE FUCKING MOB" "Is Not A Mob, It's A Gang Get It Right" I Said With A Straight Face. 

"Yelling Ain't Go Solve Shit" She Said Calming Down "You Started it" She Gave Me That 'Bitch Try Me Look' "But What Ion Understand Is, how Did Cassie And I Get Involve." I Sighed And Parted My Lips To Speak But I Got Cut Off By Her Crying. WTF