♡Chapter 20♥

Nico

I Got Her Back Against The Wall, And Ha Legs Up On My Shoulders, Softly Kissing Her Second Pair Of Lips. She Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip, I Smiled At Her Reaction. Slowly Sticking My Tongue Inside Of Her, She Moaned Loudly. "Mmmmm" She Said As I Started To Eat Her Out Faster. She Ran Her Fingers Through My Hair, I Could Tell By The Way She Was Looking She Was Enjoying this.

2 Weeks Later

Amber

Sitting On The Floor In The Bathroom With The Pregnancy Stick In My Hand. "I'm Pregnant" I Said To Myself. The Thing Is That I Don't Know Who The Dad Is. I Fucked Andre Then When I Came Home I Fucked.... No Made Love To Nico.

I Fucked Up Big Time. And It's Even Worse Because If Nico Find Out That I Fucked Andre He Might Leave Me, And I Truly Love Nico. One Day I Plan On Being His Wife, But If I Keep Fucking Up Like This He Might Not Even Wanna Marry Me. I Wrapped The Pregnancy Test In A Bag And Walked Out The Bathroom

"Baby I'm About To Go To The Store" I Told Nico "You Wanna Come Cassie" "Noooo I Wanna Stay With Daddy" She Said As She Snuggled Up Closer To Nico. I Laughed And Shook My Head.

Walking Down The Chip Aisle, I Felt Somebody Staring At Me. I Turned Around Only To Be Face To Face With Ginger. "Ohhh Uhhh Hi Ginger" "Don't Hi Me Bitch I Know You Fucked Him" O.o "Fucked Who"

"Don't Play Dumb, I Know You Fucked Andre" "And Who Told You That" "Let's Just Say The Neighbors Know Your Name" Then She Walked Away "Oh And Yeah Don't Cross Me Bitch Or Nico Will Find Out About You And Andre" I Laughed "Okaii You Do That Bitch"Then i Just Continued With My Shopping.

Im Sitting In My Car Stressing About All This Bullshit That's Going On In.

"Yo Andre" I Said Through The Phone 'Wassup" "Uhhh You Know Ginger Know That We Fucked "Yeah, She Told Me And She Threatened To put Me on Child support"

"You Know you Hurt Me bad Amber, I Really Wanna Be With You" I Sighed "Ion Wanna Talk About This Andre" "Then What You Wanna Talk About Because This Topic Not Gone Go Away, I Can't Pretend Like -" I Cut Him Off "IM PREGNANT"

"W-What" He Stuttered "I'm Pregnant Andre" "By Who" I Wanted To Say By You Or Nico But ion Need Any More Stress. "By You" I Heard The Phone Drop, But I Can Still Hear The Noise In The Back Round. It Sounded Like Andre Playing With Diamond, "Your Gonna Have A Brother Or Sister" I Heard Him Say. I Couldn't Help But Feel Bad, I Hung Up The Phone And Called Nico.

"Babe" "Wassup Baby" He Said "I Gotta Tell You Something" "What's Up" I Took A Deep Breath "I'm Pregnant" "Ahhhhhhh Forreal Baby" I Smiled "Yes Love" "OMFG I'M SO HAPPY" "Can I Talk To Cassie"

"Hi Mama" "Hi Mommy" 'Guess What" "What Mommy" " Your gonna have a Little brother or sister" She Laughed "Forreal Mommy, Ion Want A Brother Or Sister That Mean I Gotta Share You And Daddy With Them" I Sighed "I'll Talk To You Later"

At Least 2/3 of them Were Happy About It, I Just Feel Bad About Everything All I Wanted Was Love But I Fucked Up. Everybody That I Care About Is Gonna Hate Me In The End, And I Seriously Can't Take It

If You Wanna Be In The Story Inbox Me, Oh And I Love Y'all Comments Like FrFr . When I Read You Guises Comments I Laugh. Thank Y'all For Voting For My Book And Reading It LOVE Y'ALL