♡Chapter 12♥

Amber

I've Gotten Back On My Feet, I Still Work At Footlocker And I'm Still In School. I Actually Graduate In The Fall, Then I Will Be Heading To College For Cosmetology And Open My Own Hair Salon. But For Now I'm Focusing On Getting This Paper For Me And Cassie.

Footlocker

"Have A Nice Day" I Said To The Cute Couple, That Just Bought Matching Jordan Slides. Customer After Customer, Walked In And Out Of The Store

"Go Help That Cute Couple Over There" My Manger Said, I Looked Up And Saw Andre And Ginger Looking At The Baby Shoes. A Feeling Took Over My Body, Was I Nervous??  Hell No....I Was MAD as Hell. I Fixed My Shorts And My FootLocker Shirt, Then Walked Over To Them

"Hello Welcome To Footlocker" They Looked Up At Me "Omgg Hayyy Girl" Ginger Said Hugging Me, I Guess She Doesnt Know About Our  Past, Which Is Weird As Hell Because She Was Right There When I Got Shot "Hi, Ginger" I Looked At Andre And He Turned Away. "So What Shoes Will Y'all Be Getting Today " "Uhhh, Can I Get A Size 5 In Kids  And A Size 11 In Men For The Glows" I Nodded And Walked Away.

Matching Shoes, Huh?? I Can't Lie That Kinda Hurt But Oh Well I Guess I Gotta Learn How To Move On Right??. I Found The Shoes For Them And They Tried Them On.

"Thank You For Shopping At Footlocker" I Said To Andre And Ginger "No Problem Girl" They Began To Walk Away, Then They Stopped And Started Talking. Ginger Walked Back Over To Me "Amber, I Wanna Invite You To Me And Andres Engagement Party Tonight At 9" HELL NO. "Uhh, Ion Think I Can Make It" "Just Come Please, For Me"Lmfao, Do She Think We Friends. Is She Dumb, I Wanna Be Rude But I'll Just Go "Sure" She Skipped Away All Happy Like. Tf Wrong With This Ghetto Ass Bitch.

"Amber Come Here" My Manger Called,I Walked To His Office To See Him And This Boy Sitting Down Talking. "Amber, I Want You To Meet Your New Co-Worker Nico"
He Stood Up, he Was About 5'11, You can Tell He Was Mixed, His Eyes Are Greenish, Gray Color And He Had Good nice soft hair That He Cut into a Nice Short Cut, I Mean He Was Sexy, Even In Work Clothes. I Think He Looks Better Than Andre . "Hi I'm Nico" He Extend His Hand So That I Can Shake It.

We Shook Hands And Smiled "I'm Amber" "Okay So, Y'all Get To Work, And Amber I Won't Be Here Tomorrow So Your In Charge" We Nodded And Walked Out Of His Office.
.
.
.
.
.
Nico And I Are Walking Out Of The Mall, It's About 7:30. "Sooo What Are You Doing Tonight" He Asked, As He Walked With Me To My Car. "I Have To Go To This Engagement Party What About You" "Nothing, Just Gonna Be Stuck At Home" I Laughed, "You Wanna Come With Me To The Engagement Party" "Sure,I'll Come Get You From Your House" We Hugged And Exchanged Numbers Then Left.

As I Was Driving In The Car I Began To Think.... This isn't A Date Right?? We're Only Friends?? I Hope We're Only Friends Because I Can't get My Heart Broken Again.

I Put On A Royal Blue Sleeveless Dress That Stopped Mid Thigh, Black Heels With Black And Royal Blue Accessories. I Didn't Want To Get To Dressy So I Just Put My Hair In A High Bun. My Phone Vibrated Indicating That I Was Receiving A Call "Hello" "I'm Outside" I Grabbed My Purse And Headed Out The Door.

The Engagement Party

Andre

Who Tf Is That With Amber???  OH HELL NAWH......

Not My Best Chapter, Cause I'm Like Hella Tired