♥Chapter 15♡

Amber

"I Think You Should Let Cassie Met Him" Nico Said "Why He Doesn't Deserve To See Her, He Wasn't There For Her, He Ain't Do Shit For Her" Nico Put His Index Finger On My Lips And Told Me To Shhhh. "Listen, Even Though He Fucked Up Bad He Still Have The Right To See His Seed" I Parted My Lips To Talk But Nico Closed Them, "Let Me Finish, You Need To Talk To Him Amber" He Let My Lips Go And I Looked At Him And Pouted

"What" Nico Said Looking At My Lips, "Why You Gotta Be Right" He Laughed "Ion Know, But Let's Go Wake Cassie Up So We Can Have Fun"
.
.
.
.
.

"Lets Go Cassie" I Grabbed Her Hand And We Made Our Way Back To The Hotel. As We Walked Through The Doors, Tyler Was Walking Our Way With His Kid. Nico Looked At Me I Sighed "Nico I'll Meet You At The Room" He Nodded And Walked Away.

"Uhh Tyler" "Wassup Amber, And Hayy Lil Mama" "Hi " Cassie Said. "Can We Talk Real Quick" "Sure" We Went And Sat In The Chairs That Are Placed In The Lobby. Cassie Went To Go Play With Tyler's Other Child, A.K.A Her Brother. He Looked To Be Around 3 Years Old.

"So Wassup " "I've Been Doing Alot Of Thinking And I Think It's Time For You To Meet Your Daughter" "Okay And I Want Her To Meet Her Brother" I Nodded "How Old Is He" He Looked Like He Didn't Know What To Say "He's Uhh 3 he'll Be 4 Next Month"

"What,....If He's 3 And Will Be 4 Next Month, So That Means You Were Cheating On Me" He Looked Down, "And She Got Pregnant Before Me Tyler, So You Stayed With Her Instead Of Me" "You Did This Shit To Me Tyler, You Caused Me So Much Pain I Can't Even Cry Anymore" He Looked Up At Me, And Looked At My Lips Then Crashed His Lips Into Mine. I Quickly Pulled Away "Uhhh I Gotta Go" I Grabbed Cassie And Rushed To My Hotel Room

"Amber I Told You To Let Him Meet Cassie Not Kiss Him" "I Know I Know I Fucked Up But Actually He Kissed Me I Didn't Kiss Him" Nico Shook His Head And Walked Over To Cassie Who Was At The Table Eating Ice Cream. Honestly It Looked Good As Hell, It Was Vanilla Ice Cream, Covered With Whip Cream, Nuts,Chocolate Syrup, Sprinkles, With A Cherry On Top.

"Lemme Have Some Cassie" "Nooo Mommy This Is For Me, Daddy Made This For Me" Me And Nico Looked At Each Other "Daddy?" We Said At The Same Time. She Had Ice Cream In Her Mouth So She Nodded And Pointed At Nico.

"Nico's Your Daddy Cassie??" "Yeah Because Nico Told Me That He Really Likes You And When Two People Like Each Other They Become Mommy And Daddy Right" I Glared At Nico Who Looked Red As A Tomato. "Ohhh.... " No Lie But Cassie Was A Smart Little Girl, She Only Three And She Know All The Shit.

It's 3 O'clock In The Morning And I Was Sitting Up Alone In The dark Eating Ice Cream.  The Bathroom Light Flicked On Then The Door Shut, It Must Be Nico.

A Tear Slid Down My Cheek And Somebody Wiped It Away. I Look Up And Nico Is Standing infront Of Me Shirtless. He Grabbed The Bowl Of Ice Cream Out Of My Hand And Placed It On The Table. "Give It Back" I Whined "Ssshhhh" He Then Picked Me Up And Laid Me On My Back.

He Climbed On Top Of Me And Kissed My Lips Softly, I Opened My Mouth And He Slid His Tongue In.